Episode 34: Never Left

Author POV
Lisa walks out the house with an annoyed expression on her face. "Can someone find a way to get Y/n out of the damn house? She won't get near the door." Lisa stated followed by groan.

"Why won't she leave the house to come back here?" Jungkook asked tilting his head slightly with slight worry fulling his eyes.

Lisa chuckled at him, "She's just embarrassed? I don't really know but she didn't want you guys to see her."

"Well maybe this Taehyung guy can drag her out..." Mark said grumpily. Everyone started to laugh at him making him more upset.

"I mean if you'd just go and change it would have never happened!" Yoongi snapped at Mark, tired of Mark's attitude. "If my baby doesn't want to come out tell her to change back to her clothes."

"Like hell I'll do that! She wanted to have this thing in the first place. She better get her ass in the water.... Jungkook you go get her! I'm done.." Lisa said as she walked to the pool steps to sit.

"M..me? Why me?" Jungkook stuttered out.

"Just get your lazy ass up Jk. Go get   N/n!" Taehyung chimed in. Sending Jungkook a wink, Jungkook slowly gets up.

"Wait!.... I..I'll go and get her..." Mark said out of nowhere.

"No it's fine. Jk has it." Namjoon said surprising everyone around. She smiled shyly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yea go get her Jungkook. I'm tired of waiting for her stupid ass." Lisa continued. Jungkook slowly nodded while Mark glared at Jungkook. Very slowly Mark sat all the way down and Jungkook got to the door.

Jungkook's POV

I walk in the house and see Y/n hiding herself in the towel she had earlier. I admire her from where I was. She looked so cute trying to hide herself from everyone. She then sneezed, "Bless you," I tell her from where I stand. She jumps up surprised, "Sorry didn't mean to scare you." I tell her while rubbing the back of my neck.

"It's fine... I.. Ummm." Her hand was clamped to the spot where her heart would be. She seemed to be embarrassed and lost for words.

Cute..

"Everyone is asking where you are. Lisa said you didn't want to come out. Are you alright?" I said walking towards her. She slightly shifted and nodded. She looked down and tightened the towel around her small body. "Can you come on out?" I seen her body tense.

"I... I don't want to.." She stuttered.

"Why?"

"I'm embarrassed... I don't want you guys to see me half naked.." I flushed a bright red.

N...naked?!

"You're beautiful, why are you embarrassed? No one is going to say anything about you pretty body. And you don't seem to have a big stomach like you used to." I said teasing her,—trying to lift up her mood—smiling brightly at her.

She huffed and had a tint of pink blushed on her cheeks and ears. "Are you saying that I was fat?!" She said playing along.

"I mean.. if the pants don't fit.. Then."

She fakingly gasped, "How dare you! You sir are on to talk. You didn't always have those toned abs.." She slapped her hands over her mouth realizing what she said. "I...I..I mean... Not that I... Noticed or any...anything..." I giggle at her mistakes.

"That's all I did when you left... I was trying to forget that I might never see you again... It hurt me.." I said more serious. "Come on, you fatty. Everyone is waiting for you!" I said starting to walk away.

She was silent. I turned around and raised an eyebrow at her. "No" she spoke. I nodded and walked towards her.

Lisa POV

After about 20 minutes I hear yelling coming from in the house. "Damn he's dragging her out here.." Taehyung guy said.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"The way she's screaming. When ever she use to be thrown over his shoulder she screams like that," he continued. I smiled imagining how cute they might have use to be.

My thoughts are cut off when I hear more yells. "Jeon Jungkook! Put me down!" I hear Y/N's voice. I turn around and I am surprised. She was over his shoulders. Kicking and punching. He has the biggest smile on his face. Look like he was waiting to hold her, or act like they use to. Whatever the case he looked so happy. She looked happy a well no matter how hard she was trying to be mad.

"If I put you down are you gonna get in the water?" He asked her still smiling like an idiot.

"No! Now put me down! Right now Jungkook!" She said starting to kick again.

He walked to the edge of the pool and spoke again. "Magic word?" She blushed. She shook her head. "No?"

"Please Jungkook! Please!"

"You know that's not it and plus it's too late. He started to carry her bridle style and walked backwards. She started to scream again when Jungkook started to run at the pool. "Jungkook don't ple..." Her begs were cut off by the sound of them hitting the water. All the other guys that live here jumped in. They all looked like they were having fun. Like me and Mark were invisible.

Like she never left.

A/n

I had another two chapters done but Wattpad is being gay and didn't save them so I will start to write again...... 😒