Paladin Danse [𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪]

18+

You pull your hair up, watching yourself in the dirty mirror as you get ready to go scavenging with Danse. The two of you were held up in a small cottage that was miles away from any danger or communication. He appears in the doorway of the room, leaning against the rusted frame with a sly grin.

"No need to get supplies, solider." he tells you, causing you to cease your actions and put away the hair brush. Before you questioned it, he answered, "The attic has hidden storage and plenty of supply to hold us off for another night or two. We should remain here until the urgency comes up again."

You nod your head, thinking of any other way you could kill time. Danse enters the room further, sitting on the old bed that you claimed. He looked as if there was something to say, but Danse never was one to actually say what was on his mind if it was personal.

"Something troubling you, Paladin?" you ask him in an attempt to ease his discomfort. He nodded, patting the spot next to him on the bed. You slowly make your way to him and take a seat, awaiting what the man had to say.

"I've been meaning to discuss this with you for some time, Y/N." he announced, using your actual name which was odd to you but you remained silent until he finished saying what he needed to say. "Do you ever... feel like there is something between us? I know this isn't the professional way to approach these matters, but I—"

"Professional or not, there is definitely something between us. You feel it, and I feel it. To be fair, I didn't think you would bring it up this quick." you laugh softly. The dark-haired man blushes lightly, nodding. "If you don't mind, I would like to try something." You mutter out, moving a hand to his knee.

His eyes go wide, but he nodded again eagerly and awaited what you had in mind. You trail your hand that was on his knee delicately over his inner thigh while your other hand reached to the zipper of his Brotherhood uniform. Danse reaches out to put a firm hold on your waist, attempting to bring you closer to him. You push him back on the bed and swing one leg over his lap so you were straddling him.

Danse shrugs his arms out of the bodysuit, pushing it down for you to pull off the rest of the way. You smirk and lift your shirt over your head, the Paladin's eyes immediately roaming over your body that hovered above his, him getting more desperate by the second.

You lean down and slowly match your lips to his. One of his hands tangle in your hair while his other rested on the small of your back and pulled your body down onto his. You pull away, putting your hands on either sides of his cheeks and meeting his dark brown eyes.

"Is this what you want, Paladin?" you ask him innocently, while grinding onto his obvious bulge.

"Mm-hmm," he hums out in response, taking in the sudden pleasure you seeked to give him. "I want more, Y/N, please." His begging tone was music to your ears, showing you just how easy it would be to make Danse work for his pleasure.

You sit up and unbotton your jeans, shrugging them off. Danse bit his lip as he watched you reach behind your back, unclipping the bra you wore and allowing the straps the slide down your arms delicately. You discard of the material, taking one of his hands and placing it on your breast. He runs a thumb over your nipple and reached his other hand up to do the same to the other.

You reach underneath yourself and take a hold of his member through the material of his briefs. He lets out a soft grunt as you start to massage it. Danse gives you pleading eyes, wishing to quicken the pace this was going at. You smirk, taking off his underwear and watching his length spring out.

Quickly, you discard of your panties, those being the last of the clothing to separate your skin from Danse's. You take his length and line him up at your entrance. Danse wastes no time to thrust the tip inside. You lightly scold him for being impatient, but continued on your game and rolled your hips slowly over him.

He releases a deep moan, biting his bottom lip to contain himself. Danse's hands travel to your hips and grip at them harshly, sure to leave marks sooner, but you didn't mind due to the current overwhelming pleasure he was giving to you now. The solider bucks his hips upward and gives up on staying quiet, letting out a chain a moans you believed to be incredibly hot.

"Y/N, I'm close." he claimed, throwing his head back while you continued to rock your hips against him.

"You can cum, Danse." you tell him, feeling the man release beneath you. You ride out your high and remove yourself from on top of him, rolling over and taking a spot in bed at his side.

The beautiful man looks to you with a very pleased expression, "Outstanding."