The Guy Who Gave Up His Jersey(15)

Start from the beginning

Alejandro gives me an odd look. “You really need to learn to say things in your head and not out loud,” He smirked.

I said that out loud? Shit!

My face automatically turned red, Ale laugh dominated my ears. No wonder he was smiling weirdly at the house, I had spoken out loud! Way to go Juliana. With one of his hands, Ale grabbed onto mine exposing my red face.

“It’s okay you don’t need to feel embarrassed.” He reassured me.

“No this is embarrassing. Shit the things I say need to stay in my mind,” I muttered, sliding down on the seat.

“It’s nice to know you day dream about kissing me,” He smiled cheerily.

I groaned. “The only reason I day dreamed about you kissing me was because last night you did kiss me!” I shrieked angrily.

Ale stopped the car when the light turned red; he turned his head paying full attention to me. He leaned closer to me making me hit my head against the window.

“Stay calm before I actually kiss you for real this time,” His warm breathe hit my lips. His eyes wondered from my eyes to my lips.

I nodded. “Staying calm got it,” I postured myself again, dying silently from my embarrassment.

He leaned back into his seat and smiled. “Good.”

***

The car stopped in front of a two story red brick beach house, in front of the house was a white porch swing, and there was a small garden full of flowers. We stepped out the car inhaling the aroma of the sea. A small smile crossed my face, this was going to be relaxing.

After helping Alejandro take the bags out the car we went inside the house. The first floor was only the kitchen and the living room. A fire place stood on the big wall of the living room.

“You like it?” He asked me, looking down at me.

“Yeah, this house is so beautiful!” I exclaimed.

“It is. I haven’t been here for a while my mom comes here whenever she comes back from an exhausting trip.” He informed me, placing his hands in his shorts.

Carol was a business lady; my father and her worked in the same company. Their job insisted of them to travel around the USA a lot, so Ale didn’t see his mom as much as he should be. His dad owns a law office in downtown, so he is around to take care of him, although he didn’t need anyone to take care of him.

“It gets frustrating huh?” I muttered, getting lost in my own thoughts.