Chapter Fourteen

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

New chapter!

Thank your favorite Author ;)

I'll stop. Anyways, this chapter is gonna be more heartfelt. More sincere... more hurtful.  I hope you got your big boy pants on because we're gonna get into this chapter...

  I hope you got your big boy pants on because we're gonna get into this chapter

Now, I'll stop

Now, I'll stop... go and read this chapter have fun and..

HAPPY REDING!!

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

The next day was a handful. Your throat was sore and you would cough most of the time but it didn't stop you from going to school. Unfortunately, Tae would always ask if you were okay because of you're coughing.

"I'm fine!" You yelled for the last time at Taehyung who frowns at your response. He leans against your locker while staring at you who isn't fully convinced. Tae just didn't like the fact you kept coughing for no reason. He placed his backhand on your forehead but you instantly grab his hand and pulled it away from your forehead.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" Groaning, you rolled your eyes.

Taehyung just waved you off. "I know something is up." He states while placing his hands on his hips.

"Nothing is."

"You sure-"

"Leave the girl alone," Someone chuckles. The voice sounded familiar so you looked behind you. There Jungkook was, running his fingers through his hair while walking towards you.

"She's sick!" Taehyung says looking at Jungkook then at you. Kook stared at Taehyung smiling a bit but when he turns towards He gave you a smirk. He knew why your throat was sore and he was proud of himself for that.