Chapter Thirteen

"тнιs ιs ωнεяε ιт αℓℓ вεgιηs

"тнιs ιs ωнεяε ιт αℓℓ вεgιηs."

────────────────

"You're such a bad girl." He growls into your ear sending vibrations everywhere.

"Punish me." You moaned grabbing his shoulders and digging your nails into his skin. You couldn't wait anymore. The urge is hard and you couldn't bare but to feel him inside of you. 

"J-Jungkook, P-Please." You whimpered. He only smirked at you and licked his lips.

"I want to feel-"

Jungkook entered in you without any warning. As his member slid into you, you felt your womanhood stretching out. You arched your back and moaned. 

────────

You immediately shot out of bed, breathing heavily. 

"What the fuck happened?!" You looked around the room trying to see if Jungkook was in there with you. Then you patted yourself to check if you had clothes on. Luckily, you did.

"It was just a dream..." Letting out a sigh of relief, you sat back down on your bed and messaged your temples.

"A wet one." You mumbled to yourself while getting disgusted that you had it with Jungkook in your dream.

You got up and walked to your closest finding some clothes to wear. "Yet again, another shitty day."

||School||

Banging your head against the locker didn't help at all. You wanted to get out of that hellhole. Someone put their hand on your shoulder turning you around. "Hello, are you okay?" The guy asks you.

"Hey, yeah I'm okay," You replied chuckling a bit. The guy smiled happily and looked down blushing. 

"I just thought you were sad or something." He chuckles laughs nervously.

"I'm sad that I'm here." You pouted. His lip curled into a small little smile making him nod. 

"I can relate." He laughs and waves you off. "Anyways, nice to meet you my name is Baekhyun."

He looked so cute in front of you with his adorable smile. You've never seen him around the school before. Baekhyun was looking forward to the school year. He was excited to meet new people and have new friends. When he saw you banging your head against your locker it made him worried but also made him smile. He could relate that no one wants to be in school but it's his first day and he's happy to be there.