Chapter Nine

Halloween is right around the corner!!

This is the craziest and fun holiday. I'm gonna be in the Halloween mood now. 

It's never too early to celebrate Halloween.

I'll stop but anyways happy reading ;;))

--

You were about to leave the restaurant. Jimin noticed you getting ready to leave so he walked up to you.

"I'll take you home." He smiles at you and you smile back.

"It's fine, really. I can walk it-"

"Actually, I'm taking Y/N home." You heard a voice say behind you. You turned around seeing Taehyung. He put his hand on your shoulder. "You brought her here so I should be the one who takes her home."

"No, I insist I'm gonna do what a gentleman does," Jimin says.

Before you could say anything Jungkook butts in. "I'm gonna be the one who is gonna take Y/N home." Jungkook grabs your wrist and drags you away from Jimin and Tae.

"Jungkook, you said that you never wanted to be around nerds or unpopular people. And yet here you are wanting to take Y/N home." Namjoon states and observes the situation.

"I never said that." Jungkook protests.

"Yes, you have." Everyone says together. 

Jungkook didn't say anything but only frowns. 

"I'm still taking her!" Taehyung says almost yelling.

Jungkook has a blank expression on.

"No, Tae! I want to!" Jimin whines and crosses his arms over his chest, pouting. 

 "Well, I'm gonna be the one that takes her. I don't care." He says.

"But you said it will ruin your reputation if someone ever saw you with someone that's unpopular." Yoongi chimes in and smirks.

Jungkook frowns at the fact that Yoongi mentioned that. "Whatever. I'm still taking her." He mutters. He started walking but Namjoon stopped him.

He got up from his chair and took his drink taking a sip from it and placing it back down on the table.

"I'll take her. You guys seem like you can't stop arguing about this so I'll do it."

"It's really not a big deal, really. I can just walk-"

"Come on, girl." Namjoon gestures for you to follow him. You let out a sigh of defeat and follow him.

Jungkook stands there quite annoyed that Namjoon gets to take you.

"Be safe kids," Jin yells from the across the room making you slightly giggle.

As Namjoon was putting on his jacket he got distracted by it. 

This gave enough time for Jungkook to sweep you off your feet and run. And that's exactly what he did. He ran towards you and picked you up so easily. You gasped as he was carrying you bridal style and ran away with you.