Chapter Seven

Hola, it is me!

Welcome to a new chapter. If you're wondering... "Almira, why haven't you updated 'He's Not What You Think He Is' yet?" - You

I will trust me! That book is not even finished yet but I'm trying to get this book (Obedient) to at least get to like sixteen chapters or so, so I won't be too lazy to finish this book.

I'll update that book pretty soon so be patient my beautiful for humans! <33

Anyways, this chapter is for sure gonna have lots of special juicy sauce in it. Kind of like drama and sexiness mixed together ;)

 Kind of like drama and sexiness mixed together ;)

AAAAND

AAAAND....

HAPPY READING!!!

--

'Chun-Li' By Nicki Minaj Is Now Playing

"Fuck, yes!" You yelled loudly and turned up the volume on your speaker. Chun-Li was blasting so loudly while you were cleaning your house.

You came home after Jungkook showed you the dirty pictures. The porn videos will be for later. It was sad when he told you to leave his house. He needed to go see someone after that call. 

It was unfair how he just left you like that. Being alone was pretty boring. You didn't know what to do. Maybe you could go to the park or beach to have a little fun?

Instead, you decided to call Jimin. 

"Hello??" You said into the phone which you found on your table.

"Y/N-ah, hi!" Jimin's happy soft voice made you smile. 

"Hey, I was thinking, what would you do if you were bored." You say into the phone whilst still mopping the floor.

It took a while for Jimin to reply. He was thinking deeply about his choice. 

"Clubbing." He answers your question.

"Clubbing?" You repeated in confusion. The word clubbing was not good for you. You don't like to go out and party hard and you didn't even think Jimin would like doing that.