Chapter Six

A new chapter, hoes!

Welcome, all to this crazy chapter. Grab popcorn, beverages, anything to munch on while reading this.

 Grab popcorn, beverages, anything to munch on while reading this

I told you this will be a killer one. 

-Evil Laugh-

Anyways, just saying my typing skills are bad but I hope you enjoy this.

Thanks for reading my books of course and also...

HAPPY READING!

--

"W-What??" You say looking at him. Jungkook only smirks at you not uttering a word. "Jungkook I-"

"Do you know what that means, babe?" He asks and while doing so, he takes your hand in his and he places your hand on his hard member.

You noticed where he had placed your hand and your eyes widen. You were about to pull away but Jungkook brought your hand back to his member with a tight grip.

"Jungkook, that's bad." You said trying to pull away but with more movement, you cause against his member the more Jungkook wanted you right that second. 

"Just grab it, it doesn't bite." He insists and puts both his hands on either side of your head, trapping you in the middle. 

"No, that's only for yoursel-"

"C'mon, babe. Don't you want to learn?" He raises a perfectly shaped eyebrow at you. 

You didn't say anything. Both of you kept staring at each other as you bit your lip thinking of what to do.

Jungkook stares at your lips and the way you kept bitting them. "Don't bite your lip. Only I can do that." He growls lowly making you stop biting your lip.

"Now, do as I say." He huskily whispers. Letting out a sigh, you slightly closed your eyes and grabbed his member. Jungkook groans and throws his head back while closing his eyes. You could perfectly see his jawline as he does so.

He slowly hums and lets out a big sigh. "Mess around with-"

Without hesitation, you started stroking it and started palming it. Earning lots of moans from Jungkook.