Chapter Sixteen

꧁ Welcome Back꧂

'·.,¸,• * •,¸,.·''·.,¸,• * •,¸,.·'

Before I get into this chapter I wanted to say Happy New Year! Even though I'm a bit late for that. I hope this New Year is gonna be better for everyone. I really hope it will turn out to be great and awesome.

Thank you, everyone, for reading my book it means a lot to me. I'm really thankful for how much this book is growing. I'm so happy that I even thought of this book Idea. Shout out to all you people who have read my books. Other than that I hope you love this chapter.

Aaand before I let you go I just want to say

Happy reading!

༺═──────────────═༻

There you were, fiddling with your fingers while staring at your house. "T-Thanks for bringing me here." You said almost whispering to yourself.

He glances at you as he softly smiles because of you being nervous. "It's the least I can do."

It made you smile as he said that. You then raised your head to look into Jungkook's eyes. It made you nervous even more as both of your eyes were locked on each other. Then a thought came up in your mind.

'Maybe Jungkook is gonna be home alone? Should I invite him inside?'

You let out a big breath and opened your mouth. "Do you want to come into my house? He thought about it for a second but when he found his answer his smile grew. His bunny smile made your heart melt.

"May I come?" He raised an eyebrow, unsure if it was the right thing to do.

A small smile formed on your lips and you nodded. "Of course,"

As you have said that his smile turned into a smirk. You looked at him in surprise as to how quickly his emotions can change.

First, he was sad the next he was happy and now he's...just acting weird?

Without even realizing it, Jungkook started leaning in. You didn't move as his face became closer and closer. It felt as if he put a trance on you and you couldn't move from your spot.

His eyes sparkled when he met yours. His lips only inches away from yours.

"Thank you," He whispers lowly as your mouth parted, wanting so badly to kiss him. But instead, Jungkook stretched his arm out and grabbed a hold of the doorknob. It was like he was trapping you with one arm. Then he turned it and the door swung right open. He smirks and walks past you into your house.

Realization hit you and you were out of your trance. You looked at the door then at the spot where Jungkook was standing.

"I didn't lock my house door??" You gazed at the front of the door and facepalmed yourself.

Forgetting about that, you walked into your house and closed the door behind you. Jungkook was sitting comfortably on your couch but when he notices you he gave you a confused look. "You live alone?"

You opened your mouth and slightly smiled. "My father is on a business trip."

He raises an eyebrow at you. "Brothers? Sisters?" Jungkook asked being the curious bunny that he is.

"I-" You spoke but soon stopped and looked at the ground, "I don't know..."

"Mom?" He observes your actions and you immediately looked up, looking around you to make sure your mom wasn't anywhere near you. Although, you did realize that it was only a question and you did feel relieved.