Chapter Eighteen

❝Heart of gold

❝Heart of gold.❞

_____________________

Jimin's POV

"Taehyung wants you so he told me to come and get you," I told her, looking at her and Jungkook. I forced a smile and walked backward, "I'll go now." I fully turned around and dashed out of the hallway. While on my walk back to the cafeteria I thought;

Is Jungkook a vampire? He was really sucking hard on Y/N's neck. Wouldn't that hurt?

Before my thoughts could go any further a familiar voice yelled. 

"Is she coming?" Taehyung yells from the table. I nodded and walked towards him. Tae looked behind me probably looking for her. "Where is she?" He asked me.

"She's still with Jungkook but she'll come," I explained and when I reached the table, Tae patted my shoulder.

"You're a brave man. Thanks for doing that for me." He told me making me softly smile at him in response. I sat down and placed my elbow on the table relaxing my head on my palm. Tae sat back down too and waited patiently for Y/N.

"Don't you think they're getting a little too close to each other?" Tae starts getting suspicious while thinking thoroughly at how close they've been hanging out or touching each other. My body tensed at his suspiciousness. I felt bad for Tae that he didn't know but he also can't know about them. 

"They're good friends." I soon said a little too quickly. Taehyung just nods not noticing how quickly I replied to him. I let out a small sigh and started to play with the food on the tray. 

Taehyung fished for his phone in his pocket and started to surf social media in the meantime. As we were trying to distract ourselves a cute little voice called out for someone.

"Taehyung!" Y/N yelled running to the table in a scurry. Her hair bounced behind her as she made her way towards us. Tae put his phone away and a small smile formed on his lips as he saw Y/N approach him.

Sometimes I really hate third-wheeling. 

I watched as Tae and Y/N were talking to each other. Their smiles never leaving their faces. It was so pure and real that I can also just see the passion when they look at each other. Tae looks away then looks at me. "Can you go to my locker to get a black bag that I left in there?" He asks and I let out a groan of annoyance then nodded in agreement. 

─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─