Chapter One

*Smiles Evilly*

I am back, hoes!!! Sorry, I feel so aliiivee.

A new wattpad book. I really, really, really, hope you like this fanfiction like my Jimin one. Thank you for all the love and support. It means a lot to me,

Is everyone ready for this roller coaster ride? If you are, then lets start ;)

||

You watch him. He walks down the hallway as you stare at every movement he makes. "Dang, he's actually doing it." You whispered to yourself trying to hold in your laughter.

Taehyung looks back at you and smiles evilly.  He turns back around but then stops in front of a girl.

He started talking to her but you couldn't hear them since they were far away. 

Later Tae came back smirking while walking towards you. 

"I did it," He almost laughs. 

You shook your head and he stops in front of you. "What's my dare next?" You asked him. Taehyung thought for a second.

Tae is your best friend. Since basically your childhood. You always hang out together and right now you're at school playing truth or dare with him. The dare for him was simple. He had to ask a girl out and apparently, he did. 

Whenever you're near Taehyung your heart flutters. It's like you have a small crush on him. It just gives you butterflies in your stomach. But you never wanted to admit that you like him because it would probably ruin your friendship. 

You know how everything goes. Taehyung is just a fuckboy to other people but to you, he's one of your best friends and you love him for who he is.

Taehyung is popular in your school followed by Jimin and Jungkook. 

Jimin is your friend but Jungkook isn't. You always wanted to stay away from that guy.

Jungkook is a whole nother level. If you want him to talk to you then you need to change everything about yourself unless you're brave enough to be yourself and go up to him. 

He's one of the biggest playboys in school and he doesn't care. He loves how he's a player and a fuckboy. 

He always gets on your nerve but you're too scared to punch his smirk off his face.

Whenever you even look at his face you just get the feeling of strangling him or something. 

You never liked those types of boys and you never will. 

You hope and you hope you'll never talk to Jungkook.

"He's such an arrogant, player, ass bi-" You say loudly and paused yourself noticing that you didn't say it in your head.

Tae raised an eyebrow at you. "Who you talking to?" 

You frown at him and rolled your eyes. "Isn't it obvious? Casper the ghost."

Tae chuckles at you but then he notices that he needs to be in class. "I should get going. Are you going to class?" He asks you but you shook your head.

"Nah, I really want to be alone." You sighed, Tae knows what you mean by that so he nods and smiles at you. You smile back at him and with that, he leaves you.

"Why can't I just-just tell you the truth!?" You yelled to yourself, luckily, Tae wasn't there to hear you.

It was very hard for you to like Taehyung but you knew you had to get rid of your feelings towards him. But the feelings for him were so hard, too hard in fact and every day makes you want him to be yours. You hope that he has the same feelings but then you don't. Love scares you sometimes and sometimes you want nothing to do with that.