Chapter Eleven

"Everyone deserves second chances."

Do they really?

--

"Why is there lingerie in here?" 

"You need one, " Jungkook smirks.

"That's-That's disgusting." You groan at it and frowned towards Jungkook.

"Hey, come on. I had risk my life to get that." Jungkook tsks and puts his hands on his hips.

"Just by going into Victoria's Secret?" 

"Weell...." Jungkook trails off, "I might have gotten a boner while looking at the lingerie." 

"Wow, I'm not surprised." You scoffed and rolled your eyes playfully.

"Yeah, but where the fuck were you?" Jungkook asks clenching his jaw.

"I was-" You nervously chuckle.  "Just shopping like you. I mean why did you go into Victoria's Secret?"

"For you," Jungkook said shaking his head.

"You didn't have to." You laughed and kept going through the clothes.

"Well, it was fun going in there," Jungkook smirks. You raised an eyebrow at him.

"You mean it was fun looking like a pervert and the lingerie?" You laughed at shook your head.

"NO!" Jungkook defended himself, "I actually got a blowjob." His happily smiles and crosses his arms over his chest.

You nod at him. Knowing Jungkook, he probably got more than just a blowjob. It didn't surprise you. Jungkook scoffs and looks through the bag. "Ready for a fashion show?" He soon says and raises an eyebrow at you.

"Wait..." You trailed off, "You want me to show you all the clothes?"

Jungkook simply nods with a grin plastered on his face. 

Good thing you guys weren't at the mall anymore only because the fitting rooms were just too much. You'd prefer a private room.

"Okay, fine. Let me go change." You said about to leave but you felt Jungkook grabbing your wrist making you stop. You turn to him and raised an eyebrow.

"Welcome, babe, to the new lesson," Jungkook smirks.

"What, New lesson?" You asked frowning a bit.

"I want you to strip for me." Jungkook huskily says while sitting back down and staring at you.

You cleared your throat. "How do I do that?" 

Strip to you means like ripping off a piece of paper or something close to that. Jungkook then gets up and stands in front of you.

His smirk never faded. "Looks like I'll just help you." 

You were so confused by Jungkook.  At that moment you realized that he slid both of his cold hands underneath your shirt. They made contact with your bare skin. It sent goosebumps everywhere and it made you feel awkward. 

"H-Hey, this isn't r-right." You stutter slightly moving away.

Jungkook pouts. "I'm just teaching you." 

"I know but still..." You said smiling weakly.

"Come on, baby. It's not so hard." He winks at you but you didn't say anything. Jungkook then lifts your shirt up and throws it on the ground. Immediately you covered your breasts. The only thing you were embarrassed by them is how small they are or at least you think they're small.