Circo looked at me, surprised and impressed by the sudden improvisation. Connie looked at me, shocked, but Dr. Maheswaran said, "Well, that was very kind of you to do, Mr. Universe."

"I remember it like it was yesterday. Right, Honey?" he said, laughing. He then placed his hand on Alexandrite's leg, and I tensed. He then whispered something to Alexandrite and, next thing we knew, she was shoving Greg's face into the bread sticks, insisting he should have some more.

Mr. Maheswaran cleared his throat, making Alexandrite stop. He then asked, "Uh, so what is it you two do for a living?"

"Well, you see," Mr. Greg said, "I own a local car wash and my sweet, dear wife-"

Before he could finish, Steven stood up on the table, and said, "My mom works on an apple farm!"

Connie sighed and slammed her head on the table, obviously done. Dr. Maheswaran scolded her, and Steven said, laughing nervously, "She uses all of her arms to pick apples out of huge trees."

"Well, you know what they say," Greg said, jumping in, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away."

"Yes," said Alexandrite," And I hate Doctors."

"Well, I'm a doctor," Dr. Maheswaran said.

"Steven!" Connie said, suddenly standing up. "Can you show me where the restrooms are?"

Steven and Connie got up, and I glanced nervously at Circo. With the glance he returned, he knew as well that this wasn't going as well as he had thought too.

"So, Luna," I heard and looked at Dr. Maheswaran. "How old are you?"

"Uh, sixteen Ma'am," I said, "Soon to be seventeen."

"So that means your in high school already," she said, sounding interested. I felt myself starting to grow nervous. I'm hoping she doesn't ask any hard questions. "What year are you?" she asked. I relaxed a little; okay, nothing super hard yet.

"Junior year," I said.

"Aren't a little young to be a junior?" she asked, looking at me suspiciously. I tensed again, but Circo said, "She started early, ma'am. That's why were in the same grade."

"Okay," she said, looking at Circo, seeming to understand. I sighed and glanced at Circo, silently thanking him. Just then, Steven and Connie came back. Steven and Connie didn't look to happy, and I could still feel the tense of a recent argument in the air. Connie turn dot her mom and said, "So mom, Steven was just telling me that on his mom's apple farm they are bio-engineering a gala-fuji hybrid."

"Yes," said Steven as a waiter placed a plate full of popcorn shrimp on the table. "That is absolutely true."

"I that so, Mr.s Universe?" Dr. Maheswaran asked. But we all looked to see that Alexandrite was fighting with herself. But as Steven, Greg, Circo and I knew, she was fighting amongst three people. They started verbal arguing and started punching herself and, before we knew it, she unfused. Steven, Circo, and I gasped, and Pearl, Amethyst and Garnet fell to the ground.

"Guys!" I said, quickly getting up and running over to them. Circo and Steven did the same. I helped Amethyst up and Steven helped Pearl up, while Circo helped Garnet. Pearl then said to Steven, "Thank you so much. You don't know how horrified I was when that disgusting stuff nearly fell into our mouths. Eating food is so disgusting! You chew it into nasty mush, swallow that goop, and it comes out of you? What a completely horrid experience!"

"Uh, speak for yourself," said Amethyst, walking over to Pearl. "I love it when mush passes through my body."

Garnet walked over to both Pearl and Amethyst, and said, "It doesn't matter what you two think. We're doing this for Steven." She the summoned her gauntlets and hit both Pearl and Amethyst over the head. Mr. Maheswaran looked really confused, yelling, "What is going on?! Who are they?!"