I glanced at Circo, "No, just taking a nap."

"At eleven o'clock?"

"Yeah....I'm just tired."

Circo shrugged his shoulders, "Alright. Get some rest."

I rolled over and was asleep in an instant.

-Luna's Dream-

"Help!" I heard. I opened my eyes and saw I was lying on the surface of some sort of glass. It was see through, but it looked like water. Frozen water? But it wasn't cold.

"Help! Please!"

I sat up and looked around. They only light came from the glowing surface of the glass liquid. I stood up and looked around. "Hello?"

"Please! Help me!"

I started to feel panic, as if something was about to happen. "Where are you?!" I called.

"Look down!"

I looked down and screamed. There was a person trapped underneath the glass. She had short blue hair, blue skin, a blue shirt, blue skirt, just completely blue. Her eyes, though, were white and blank. She had her hands placed to the surface of the liquid glass, as if she was trying to push her way through. I fell back when I saw her, freaking me out.

"Wait! Please!" she cried out. I got on my hands and knees and looked at her. "Who....who are you?" I asked.

She looked at me very surprised, "You can see me?"

I nodded. "You...can hear me?!" she asked. Again, I nodded.

She seemed to be in disbelief. She started tearing up, "I...I can finally speak to someone...after so many years...."

"Who are you?!" I asked, still not understanding. Then, a loud voice said, "Luna! Luna wake up!"

The girl placed her hands on the glass again, looking panicked, "Please don't leave me! I can't bear to be alone again!"

I felt myself waking up. I quickly looked at her, and placed my hands over hers from my side of the surface. "I'll come back! I promise!" I said, determined, even though I didn't know how. Tears were streaming down her cheeks but she nodded. She then, everything went white, and I opened my eyes. Circo was shaking my shoulders, saying, "Luna! Wake up! We got a problem!"

"Wha?" I said, still in a daze. Just then, I heard something crash and Steven yell. I looked and saw that the hologram Pearl was fighting Steven. "Steven!" I shouted, trying to get up. But not being fully awake, I was still wobbly on my feet. I meant to run towards hologram Pearl. But I stumbled towards her, and she spun around, ready to slice me to pieces.

"Luna!" I heard and was then tackled to the ground by Circo, as Hologram Pearl missed me. Steven took that moment to hit Hologram Pearl, defeating her.

"Do you wish to duel again?" asked hologram Pearl.

"Noooooo!" said Steven, and he mopped the rest of hologram Pearl away. Circo noticed that he still had me pinned to the ground and quickly got up. "S-sorry!" he said, helping me up, "You almost got sliced in half."

"I-it's okay," I said, feeling my cheeks heat up. The door opened and Garnet and Amethyst walked in, with worried looks. Well, Garnet walked in. Amethyst had floated in.

"We heard fighting," said Garnet.

"Oh just mopping," said Steven, hitting the last remnants of hologram Pearl.

"What happened to Amethyst?" I asked.

"She ate a cloud," said Circo. I looked at him confused, but something else caught my attention. Actually all of our attentions. Pearl's gem started to glow and float up. It floated towards the center of the room, and in a burst of light, Pearl was back. She looked like her old self, except she had a ribbon around her waist instead of a skirt.

"Ah, that's much better," she said. I couldn't contain myself, nor could Steven. Because we both ran to her and hugged her. "Oof, missed me much?" she asked, smiling.

"I had a whole thing planned out for when you got back!" said Steven running off. I smiled, "We missed you Pearl?"

"What happened to this place?" she asked, looking at the mess. She then notices Amethyst. "I don't want to know what happened with you."

"I got hit by an airplane!" she said, burping some cloud. Steven returned with his shirt tied around his head and, having a spoon and pot, starts banning it together like a drum, chanting, "Pearl's back! Pearl's back!"

"Steven, what are you doing?!" Pearl asked confused. He kept doing it, and all of us started laughing. Pearl sighed, saying, "I can't leave you guys alone for one second."

-Time skip!-

I was lying on the couch that night, thinking. Circo had left after we got all of the clouds out of Amethyst. Steven was asleep in his bed, and all the gems were in their rooms, doing whatever it was they do at night. I stared at the ceiling, with so many questions on my mind. But one in particular.

Who was that girl in my dream? Was she a gem? or a human?

.....

We're getting close to that episode! I think you all know who it was she saw. XD Anyway, hope you guys liked this chapter and I'll try to update ASAP. :)