Chapter 24

Mystic Mountain ^^^

Carson POV

"Carson wake up" Ethan says coming into my room.

"Ya I'm up" I say

"Good get ready you're gonna walk to the bus stop today" Ethan says

"Ok" I say then Ethan leaves my room.

Today Jax's brother is going to Mystic Mountain in California with some of his friends for an early ditch day sorta thing and he said that if we can get a ride home and we 'ask' our parents and Ethan he'll take us too.

So we said we asked and they said yes so he's taking us. Mike, Daniel, Jax and I all agreed on bringing some alcohol so we're gonna wash out small shampoo bottles and pour some scotch in it. So last night when Ethan was with Phoebe in his room I snuck downstairs and poured some scotch and other stuff from his bar into bottles then filled them back up with water.

I put some clothes in my backpack and some money then I change into my uniform and I say bye to Ethan and Phoebe. Once I'm out of my house I go on my phone and call my school saying I'm Ethan and that Carson's going to be absent.

I start walking and then I see Jax, Mike and Daniel.

"Hey guys" I say

"Hey my brothers over there let's get going" Jax says and we walk to the car.

"Hey Carson" Joe says

"Hey" I say then Joe starts to drive we pick up his girlfriend Abby and then we drive to California. It takes about 2 hours but since today's Friday and Ethan also thinks I'm spending the night at Jax so we'll have plenty of time.

When we finally get there it's basically empty. So we get wrist bands and go in.

"Jax don't do anything stupid" Joe says then goes with his friends.

Mike, Daniel, Jax and I go on a bunch of rides then we get our bottles and we start drinking a little. Soon we meet some girls and then we start drinking and we go on the space year 2050 ride and security comes and takes us off of the ride.

"What's your name kid?" The security guard asks

"Carson" I say

"Who would you like to call to come pick you up?" He asks. I'm so dead.

"My brother Ethan" I say

"Write down his number please" The security guard says and hands me a pen and paper and I write down his number.

Ethan POV

I'm in my bed with Phoebe right now when my phone starts to ring and I pick it up and it's a security guard telling me I need to come pick up Carson from Mystic Mountain in California because he brought alcohol into the amusement park.

I can't believe this.

"What's wrong babe?" Phoebe asks

"Carson's went to Mystic Mountain and snuck alcohol in and now I need to go pick him up do you wanna come" I ask

"I would but i can't I have dinner with my parents in like 2 hours" Phoebe says I kiss her and say ok she leaves and I lock up and drive down to California.

After about two hours I finally get there and i find Carson.

"Let's go now" I say and I grab his arm and we go to the car.