Chapter 5

Ethan POV
Today Carson starts school and gets his phone back. I woke him up around 6 and made him run 4 miles and then we went home and I tell him to shower.

He then goes upstairs and I make breakfast. When he's done he comes downstairs with his backpack and wearing his uniform.

"Hey Carson eat up" I tell him pushing a plate of eggs towards him

"Ugh do I have to go to school?" He asks taking a bite of his eggs.

"It's the first day" I tell him and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Carson it's a great school you're gonna love it" I reassure him

"Ya just as much as I love stabbing myself in the eye with a fork" He says holding up his fork.

"Funny Carson" I say

"There's money in your lunch accounts do you want to buy or do you want me to make you a sandwich?" I ask him

"I'll buy" Carson says finishing his eggs

"Ok your bus number is 490 I'll drive you to the bus stop in 15 minutes but after school you have to walk home it's not that far a walk" I tell him

"I'll be home around like 5 if I'm home any later than that can you feed Clooney?" I ask

"Ya sure" he says

"Ok when you get home don't mess anything up don't leave and call me as soon as you get back" I tell him then I hand him his phone and he immediately goes on it.

"What's life 365?" He asks

"Its an app don't take it off your phone" I tell him

"What's it do" He asks

"don't worry about it just keep it on your phone" I tell him he rolls his eyes and continues playing on it.

After 15 minutes I dropped Carson off at the bus and go back home.

Carson POV
I was standing at the bus stop for 10 minutes before the bus came.

When I got to my school I looked over my schedule

1-English
2-Algebra
3-Gym
4-Biology
5-Lunch
6-Digital Art
7-Spanish
8-World History

The bell rings and I go to my English class. I walk in and I find a seat soon the teacher comes in and starts taking attendance.

Ethan POV
As soon as I dropped Carson off I went home showered feed Clooney and went to work.

Carson POV
After school I got off the bus and walked home. I stayed home for about 20 minutes before Mike texted me asking if I wanted to meet up and play some basketball. I said ya and I changed into some basketball clothes. I went to the basketball court.

"Hey Carson" Mike says he was with Jax and another guy.

"This is Daniel" mike says

"Hey man" Daniel says

"Hey" I say

"Ok let's play some two on two" Jax says passing the ball to Daniel

"Carson you any good" Daniel says passing the ball to me

"Pretty good" I say and then we started playing I was with Jax.

We played for a while and then i went home on my way home I checked my pocket for my phone and it wasn't there.

When I got home Ethan was there and pissed.

"Where were you I've calling you for two hours" Ethan said

"I went to the basketball court and I forgot my phone sorry" I said

"Ugh Carson next time text me and take your god damn phone or I'm gonna put a dog chip on you" Ethan says mad.

"Ok geez" I say

"Your dinners in the oven" Ethan says then walks away.

I go upstairs and grab my phone then come back down and ate.

Later I watched some tv with Ethan and then I went to bed.

A/N COMMENT IDEAS PLEASE ALSO HOPE YOU LIKE IT