Chapter 11

Carson POV
Tonight my friends are coming over thanks to Ethan. He invited them. They're coming over in a couple of hours and we're gonna watch the basketball game.

"Ethan" I say walking into the kitchen.

"What's up kiddo" Ethan asks messing with my hair before I push him away.

"You won't be here tonight right" I ask

"The only way your friends are coming over without me Here is if there's a squad car parked outside or if the universe flips upside down and your friends are math geeks" Ethan says and I roll my eyes.

Later that night
My friends were supposed to come around six and it's 7 now and they just came. Ethan rolls his eyes when they came and then orders pizza for us and goes upstairs.

Once the pizza comes we sit on the couch and turn on the game it was really boring so we look for a movie. We find The Conjuring and turn it on.

Half way through the movie Ethan comes down.

"What happened to the game" Ethan asks

"It got boring" I say

"What's this rated" Ethan asks grabbing the remote and looking at it.

"Find something else" Ethan says handing me back the remote and going back upstairs I roll my eyes and go back to the movie.

A few minutes before the movie ended Ethan yells "Turn it off".

We finish the movie and my friends leave.