Love of my life

Tommy's: POV

-Flashback-

August 15th 1969: Eichen House mental hospital

"Get off me!" screamed a woman. "You need help Janet!" said a nurse. "I'm not mad!" she replied coldly. "You're here because of the murder of your partens!" said Veronica.

They draggad her to a room and her scream echoed throughout the building.

"She's probably the most dangerous patient we have here!" said a man. "Did she really killed her partens?" I asked.

"Yes, with a axe!" he said. I shuddered of fear. "I didn't mean to scare you!" he said. "It's okay!" I replied.

"I'm David!" he presented. "Tommy!" I said. "You've a beautiful name!" he replied. "Thank you!" I said and blushed a bit.

"I don't like to work here either!" said David. "I had nightmares in the beginning, but not anymore!" I replied. "That's good to hear!" he said.

"You're very handsome, I like men in uniform!" I replied. "So do I!" said David. "I know we work together...!" I started, but he cut off me with a kiss.

"I'm so sorry Tommy!" he said. "I liked it!" I replied with a smile. "I like you!" said David. "I like you too!" I replied.

***

"Kids, I'm home!" I called. "Daddy!" said the twins happily and hugged me. "Hey!" I replied. "Hi dad!" said Eric. "I've missed you three so much!" I replied.

"Daddy, who's that?" asked Jacob. "This is David!" I said. "Nice to meet you all!" he replied. "My name is Meggie and this is my twin brother Jacob and our big brother Eric!" she said.

I lay down my head on his arm and he smiled softly. "We're dating!" I said. "I'm so happy for you!" replied Eric. "We're happy too!" said Meggie and Jacob.

-End of the flashback-

Tommy and David were meant for each other❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~