It's nice to meet you

Tommy's: POV

June 17th 1972: New Jersey

I was sitting outside the van and smoked. I looked at a photo of me and David from our wedding day. I don't miss him at all.

"Hello!" said a man. "Hey!" I replied. "My name is Adam Carter!" he said. "Tommy!" I replied and shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you!" he said. "The same!" I replied with a smile.

He took my cigarette and turned on the radio. "I love Queen!" said Adam and blew out smoke.

"My youngest son is probably their biggest fan!" I replied with a laugh. "You've kids?" he asked. "I've three children!" I said.

"My husband and our kids died in a car crash last year!" replied Adam sadly. "I'm sorry to hear!" I said. "Music helped me to process the sorrow!" he replied.

"There you are!" said a girl. "Hello Amara!" said Adam. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm his little sister!" she replied.

"Shouldn't you be with Henrik today?" he asked. "He left me for another girl!" said Amara coldly. "What an idiot!" muttred Adam.

(Adam's little sister Amara)

"I gotta go!" I said. "Do you mind if I come too?" he asked. "Not all!" I said. "My boyfriend dumped me, I need comfort!" sobbed Amara. "I won't be long!" said Adam.

He gave his sister a hug and wiped away her tears. I'm sure she's just playing. She doesn't seem to like me either.

"Are you coming?" I asked. "Yeah!" said Adam. He stepped into the van and closed the door. I started the engine and drove off.

***

"Daddy!" screamed Meggie happily and ran into my arms. I lifted up my daugther and she smiled. "Hey sweetie!" I said.

(Tommy's house)

(Tommy's house)

(His three kids, Meggie with her twin brother Jacob

(His three kids, Meggie with her twin brother Jacob. Tommy's eldest son Eric)

"Daddy, who's this?" asked Jacob. "My friend Adam!" I said. "You're so cool with your tattoos!" he replied. "Thanks!" he said.

My eldest son came down and went out without even looking at Adam. But I blocked his way.

"Dad!" said Eric annoyed. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Home to Amber!" he said. "Say hi to Adam first!" I replied. "Is he your new boyfriend?" he asked. "He's my friend!" I said. "Bye!" he replied and left.

"My son was just like him!" said Adam. "Don't take it personally!" I replied. "I don't!" he said.

"Eric took it hardest when I broke up with his father!" I replied. "Give him some time!" said Adam. "I'm glad he has his girlfriend!" I replied.

"Daddy, can we eat pizza tonight?" asked Jacob. "Sure!" I said. "Yay!" he replied happily.

"You're welcome to stay!" I said. "Thanks, but my sister needs me!" replied Adam. "Of course!" I said. "Bye Tommy!" he replied.

He kissed my cheek and I saw him walking away. A happy smile spreds on my lips and a wonderful feeling filled my body. I think I'm in love.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

Their love is sweet but dangerous. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~