Another one bites the dust

Janet's: POV

-Flashback-

October 12th 1953: New Jersey

"What's up guys?" asked Janet. "I'm wanted!" I said. "Wanted for what?" she asked. "I killed my teacher two days ago!" I said. "Badass!" replied Janet with a smirk.

(Janet as a teenager)

Janet gave us a ride on her motorcycle to the town. We went to the mall and stole clothes and makeup.

"We're so bad!" I said with a smirk. "If only grandma saw me now!" replied Adam with a laugh. "We are the face of a new generation!" said Nick.

Suddenly the alarm went off and a guard came against us. Adam took our hands and we rushed out.

"Oh man, we are so in trouble now!" I said. "Yeah!" he replied. "It's so nice to be bad and don't take shit from people!" said Nick. "I agree and do you want to go another party?" asked Adam "Yes!" he said.

***

We went to a night club and partied. We drank alcohol and smoked. Being a bad girl is awesome.

We were partying until dawn and after that we took a taxi back to my house.

I let out a sigh of relief when we walked in. My parents were still sleeping, but I knew they'll give me a hell when they woke up.

We walked to the living room and we all three fell asleep on the couch.

I'm gonna have a really bad hangover and my partens will never let me go out again.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your characters in my story.

I love Janet, she's cool and badass💜 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~