Who wants to live forever

Amara's: POV

I woke up with an uneasy feeling in my body. I got a feeling that something horrible has happened to Eric. I have to save him before it's too late.

I kissed Edward's cheek and he smiled in his sleep. I got up and changed clothes.

Chocolate looked at me with sad eyes and she whimpered sadly. "I'll always love you!" I said. She licked my face and I gave her a hug. "Take care of Ed now!" I said and she barked as a yes.

***

I went out to my car and drove off. I arrived to an abandoned house an hour later. I knew this was the right place. I took a deep breath and walked in.

I couldn't see my brother or his new husband. But I found empty bottles and drugs instead.

I lit the flashlight and walked down to the basement. On the ground in puddle of blood lay a lifeless boy.

I lay his head in my lap and stroked his forehead. I gave him some water and he opened his eyes.

"Amara!" said Eric weakly. "Shhh, you're okay!" I replied. "Y-You have to g-get out of h-here!" he stuttered. "I'll help you out first!" I said and helped him up.

"Not so quick!" replied Adam. "Kill me, but let Eric live!" I said. "Do you know why mom and dad hated you?" he asked. "No!" I said. "Because they wanted to have a boy, not a girl.

Mom tried to drown you when you were still a baby, but you beloved dog saved you. I'm sad that she didn't succeed!" replied Adam.

"You are a heartless monster!" I said coldly. "But I'll finish her job!" he replied.

I looked at my nephew with tearful eyes. He hugged me and tears ran down his cheeks. "I'll alwasy remember you!" I said. I kissed the top of his head and he smiled sadly.

"Take him to the hospital!" I said. "Do as she says!" replied Adam. "Come here!" said Magnus. "It's okay!" I replied. "Goodbye Amara!" replied Eric and walked out. "Goodbye sweetie!" I said.

Adam directed his gun at me and I closed my eyes. A shot went off and I fell to the floor. A last breath left my mouth and my heart stopped beating.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

Rest in peace Amara❤️🌹 You were a brave woman and you'll never be forgotten❤️ Your courage and sacrifice will live on forever❤️ We will always remember you❤️

I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~