I don't want to kill people anymore

Amara's: POV

A man has been found dead

Yesterday the fire department received an alarm about a fire. The house was already in flames when they arrived. Smoke divers found a man inside the building, but his life couldn't be saved.

The police suspect that someone lighted the house on purpose and the man has been killed before the fire started.

"His name was David and he was my best friend. He was also ex-husband to Tommy and a loving father to their kids. My thoughts go to his family and friends!" said Brian.

I drove home to my brother and knocked on the door. He opened and I walked in without a word.

"Can you come later?" asked Adam. "No, I need to talk to you!" I said. "I'm busy!" he replied. I looked into the living room and saw a half-naked man on the couch. "I see that!" I said.

"What do you want to talk about?" asked Adam. "I don't want to kill people anymore!" I said. "What?" he asked. "I do not want to be a serial killer!" I said. "You're kidding right?" he asked. "No!" I said.

"Don't tell me you want to become a singer!" replied Adam. "That's what I want!" I said. "You singing voice is horrible!" he replied. "Goodbye Adam!" I said and left his house.

***

I was at a café and drank a cup of hot tea. A man came in and he looked at me. He went up to me and sat down.

"Good day, my lady!" he said polite. "Good day!" I replied. "My name is Edward Evans!" he said.

"Amara Carter!" I replied with a smile. "You are as beautiful as your name!" he said. "Thank you!" I replied and blushed.

"I know we've just met but it feels like we belong to each other!" said Edward. "I feel the same!" I replied. "Would you like to see a movie with me tomorrow?" he asked. "I'd love to!" I said.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

I'm glad Amara stood up for herself❤️ I ship her with Edward❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~