The dream that you wish will come true

Eric's: POV

"Welcome to London!" said James. "Thank you!" replied Tommy. A man passed us and the twins looked at him. James went up to him and talked. He turned around and they didn't know if they should cry or scream.

"You're Freddie Mercury!" said the twins. "Yes I am!" he replied with a smile. "My name is Jacob and this is my twin sister Meggie. We love Queen so much!" he said. "I'm glad to hear that!" replied Freddie.

He gave them his autograph and a hug. "Freddie, I want you to have this!" I said and gave him a letter. "Why?" he asked. "Because you mean everything to my aunt, you was there for her when nobody else was!" I said.

"Why isn't she here with you?" asked Fred. "She was murdered last month by her brother!" I said sadly. "I'm sorry to hear that!" replied Freddie.

He held the letter against his chest and smiled. "Her name was Amara!" I said. "I love you Amara!" replied Freddie. "Thank you, it means so much!" I said. "You're welcome and stay safe!" he replied. "Promise!" I said. He smiled before he walked away.

"You've a heart of gold!" replied dad. "I know how much Freddie means to her and I wanted him to know that!" I said. "I'm so proud of you!" replied Amber.

***

"Are we safe here, papa?" asked Jacob. "Yes!" said James. "It feels safe that you are here!" I replied. "My parents said yes when I asked them.

Mom and dad wants me to life my life and be happy!" said Amber. "They love you so much!" replied Tommy. "I know!" she said.

I gave her a hug and she couldn't hold back her tears. "I wish they were here too!" sobbed Amber.

Erika and Peter are wonderful humans, who love their daughter and would do anything to keep her safe!" I said.

"What have I done to deserve you?" she asked. "You're so sweet!" I said and kissed her on the forehead.

I love Eric so much😭❤️ He's a wonderful boy with a heart of gold. He is selfless and down to earth.

A wonderful son, brother, nephew and boyfriend❤️ What he did to Amara was so beautiful❤️

I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~