Born to die

Amara's: POV

-Flashback-

June 10th year 1959: New Jersey

"I love amusement park!" said Mariana. "Me too!" I replied and took a bite of my cotten candy. She hugged her teddy bear as she had won.

(Amara's best friend Mariana)

(Seventeen years old Amara)

"Do you think Kevin likes me?" asked Mariana. "What?" I asked. "I know he's the school's most popular guy but he's so good looking!" she said. "Excuse me!" I replied. "What is it?" she asked.

"Kevin is my boyfriend!" I said. "I didn't know you two were together!" replied Mariana. "Have you lived under a rock?" I asked. "Don't be so mean!" she said.

"I don't understand how we can be friends!" I replied. "I didn't know he was your boyfriend, I swear!" said Mariana. "You're lying!" I shouted angrily. "What's wrong with you?" she asked.

I took out a knife and stabbed her to death. I dumped her body in the lake before I went home.

***

Mom sat in a chair outside the house and she held a blunt. A half empty bottle stood next to her.

"Where have you been and why is your clothes bloody?" she asked. "With Mariana and I killed her!" I said. "I've never liked her!" replied Rebekah. "Me either!" I said.

The phone rang I and ran into the house. "Hello, it's Amara!" I said. "Hey!" replied Kevin. "Still in mood for party?" I asked. "Sure I am!" he said. "Great!" I replied happily.

"Do you know if Mariana will be there too?" asked Kevin. "She can't come, she has catch a cold!" I lied. "In the middle of summer?" he asked. "Yes!" I said. "Poor thing!" said Kevin. "We'll have so much fun tonight!" I replied. "Of course!" he said.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

Amara is very sassy and she gets jealous very easily. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~