38. Ready Rosie?

I still went shopping on Wednesday, much to Will's disapproval. I insisted on buying my own shoes, and Avery and Kira were so excited to take me out. I ended up buying simple black heels that wouldn't really be seen under the dress. No shoe can outshine Valentino, so I might as well not even try.

Avery was in heaven. She showed me every shoe store in a fifty-mile perimeter. What I thought would be an hour trip, turned into an all day affair. Kira was enjoying herself as well, but she helped me pull Avery out of each store. Even though I'm not a big fan of shopping, I always have a great time with my roommates. They make me laugh almost as much as Will.

Will.

My thoughts are always brought back to him. I really hope I don't embarrass him at the event tomorrow. He's one of the main people in charge of putting the night together, so all eyes are going to be on him... and me.

Friday's are rough when Will is busy. Avery and Kira already went out and I've got nothing to do but study and watch Nicolas Sparks movies. The selfish part of me hopes he's working and not at a party. You could be at the party with him, my subconscious mocks. But I don't want to be at a stupid pointless college party! I want to be cooking or reading or laughing or exploring or just talking with him. But beggars can't be choosers. I'll see him tomorrow.

Just as I'm about to turn on the little television in the corner of the room, my phone vibrates.

From: Will To: Jessi

Sorry. I have a lot to do to get ready for tomorrow. I can't study tonight. –disappointed Will

Oh, he is at work! I relax a little. I'm always wondering if he still hooks up with girls at parties, but I'm too embarrassed to ask.

From: Jessi To: Will

It's alright. I've got a lot of studying to do anyway and I never get much done at your house. Have fun at work. I can't wait for tomorrow. –excited Jessi

From: Will To: Jessi

You still have straight As. I think you get plenty of studying done. And I can't wait either. –super excited Will

From: Jessi To: Will

I still have straight As, no thanks to you. –get back to work

From: Will To: Jessi

I'm going into a meeting, so you're not allowed to distract me anymore. See you tomorrow. –Will :)

He put a smiley face! Even when he's not here he make me giggle like a little girl.

From: Jessi To: Will

Sorry I'm a distraction. You're distracting me from my studying, so I guess we're even. Text me what time you're picking me up when you're meeting is over. –Jessi :)

I put down my phone and decide to go to sleep early. I have dreams about flashing lights and beautiful artwork... and Will.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, no, no. The black is too black. Let me do it."

"The black looks perfectly black. You'll just smug it."

"There should be a little more sparkle."

"Kira, you have no idea what you're doing."

"I can do make-up just as good as you Miss Cosmetologist."

They're scaring me. If I end up looking like a clown, this really isn't going to end well. They've been working on my hair and make-up for at least an hour and a half now. Will is going to be here soon, and I still have to put on my dress.