60

"This party is the best party of my life!!" Yoona shouted from the table, yes she had climbed on a table.

she rattled the drink in her hand, swaying back and forth.

Yoona was right, the boys had hired male strippers for the party, they waddled around some tables.

The other boys were with some women Anna had never seen, but believe it, they were already very intimate with them.

Anna danced on the floor while Yoona was still on the table.

"Can I steal you a little?" The voice of taehyung came up behind Anna, and in her ear he made himself present.

Anna looked at her friend and soon saw jungkook coming back with more drinks, yoona would be okay with her boyfriend.

"Sure," Anna replied, tae put one of his arms around her waist and guided her to one of the farthest corners.

"Did something happen?" Anna looked worried.

"No, I just wanted to be with you." Tae approached Anna.

Anna smiled and kissed her fiancé on the mouth. your hands played with his hair.

It was a starlit night, and very bright, las vegas never seemed to sleep, the view from the penthouse was wonderful.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world"

"you really are, i mean, have you looked at me?" Anna smiled.

"Only every day babe, and I am more and more in love"

Taehyung slowly kissed Anna's neck, painfully slowly, anna feeling the alcohol increasing her sensitivity to his touch.

taehyung's hands went to her ass, holding tight, he pulled her against his body, sticking her into him.

"Someone can see us," Anna said against his mouth.

"Is it too dark here, and in the end, getting caught doesn't make it all more exciting?"

Anna looked around, everyone was very busy, drinking, kissing, the party was happening further away.

Anna smiled and kissed him again.

Taehyung unbuttoned the shorts that anna wore and slowly he lowered his body along with the cloth, kneeling in front of Anna.

Placing one of her legs on his shoulder, tae kissed the inside of her thigh while his hand caressed her, causing shivers to the girl's skin.

Anna groaned when tae approached her innermost part.

Anna cried out through tae mouth in her parts.

And it was what he did all of a sudden, without waiting any longer, put his mouth on Anna's pussy, with his tongue he licked every part of her, exploring her as something new to him.

Anna moaned as tae held her ass and his leg on his shoulder. Anna leaned back against the wall so she wouldn't lose her balance.

One of Anna's hands grabbed Tae's hair and squeezed it, steadying him in place.

Tae's tongue finally reached her clitoris, making light circular movements, anna was holding on to madness.

She was breathing deeply, but none of it helped her as he pressed two fingers into her, using her own lubrication, tae was slowly opening it to penetrate her. Taehyung twisted his fingers causing incredible sensations in anna.

And along with the tongue that never stopped moving, he carried anna to the ecstasy.

The cold in her belly appeared and Anna couldn't control herself, she inhaled, and when she exhaled, her orgasm invaded her, making her whole body tremble, it was so strong that Anna closed her eyes because she was dizzy.

"Tae," Anna said gasping for air.

Taehyung stood up, helped his lover get dressed and stood face to face with her again.

Taehyung kissed her, a passionate kiss, warm and with desire. Taehyung always wanted show to Anna that she was the chosen one, and he wanted to be her chosen one forever.

Tae let go of Anna's mouth to look deep into her eyes, "what?" she asked still without air.

"I'm just starting." He said going out to get a drink for Anna while she recovered.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Jin kissed Jess, but at the same moment he felt his stomach turn, there was no way he could go on with that farce, he tried to relate to others, but he wasn't ready yet.

He needed to give time to time.

"What is it, you're soft dick now?" Jess said with a sarcastic tone.

Jin rolled his eyes and rose from the sofa. "Do yourself a favor and walk away from here, you've had enough, you spent the day getting on my nerves."

Jess got up and looked at him furiously. "You think you can do this to me?"

"Yes," Jin said and turned his back to her, going away.

Jesse screamed and began a ridiculous attempt to run after him, but her hills wouldn't let her move properly.

Jin saw his friends on the other side and went to party with them.

"Heeey," he heard from a distance, but soon some security guards came and interrupted Jess.