10

"I think the next step is to get him back to therapy." mr. kim said.

"This is going to be harder Mr. Kim." Anna didn't want to tell him that Taehyung wasn't going to college every day, and that she was already tired of his stubbornness, but she would try for Mr. Kim, he was like a father to her.

It was Friday, Anna had called for work and warned that she wouldn't go, she was not well, and the plan was to get closer to that spoiled fool, so he would listen her  more.

mission almost impossible.

"taehyung?" She knocked on the door and no one answered.

"I'm going in." she opened the door and she saw the last thing she expected to see. taehyung taking photo of himself ... naked.

"OH MY GOD , WTFUDOINGBOI? ONSFKZCLZNNA SHIT!!!!!" Anna covered her eyes to not see that deplorable scene.

"Hey, don't you not knock before you go in?" Taehyung said now by covering himself with a cushion.

"I knocked and told you I was coming in."

"Damn, I didn't hear because of the music, well nothing you haven't seen before, but of course mine is better" he said bragging, taehyung stopped and stared at Anna who was so fucking red.

"Have you ever seen a naked man?" taehyung said with a silly smirk on his face. "I'm already covered."

"You're not ashamed to be naked in front of me? no one deserves it!" Anna said, unclasping her eyes slowly.

"HÁ! Don't tell me you've never seen a naked man before, nor on the internet? Gosh, I'll do you a favor!" taehyung then removed the cushion and Anna's eyes widened at once.

"TCHARAAAAAAAAAAM!!! there you go, I'm proud of him." he said pointing to his own dick.

"Taehyung !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Anna screamed and covered her eyes again.

"I already covered myself, I already covered myself, if you want to see more than that you have to pay!"

"I can not believe I see it and hear it this." Anna quickly left the room, closing the door in a rush.

Anna felt warm, but it didn't seem to be because of the deplorable scene that she saw, but because the cold she'd caught last night.

I think I'm sick.

Anna lay on her bed and without realizing she fell asleep.

"hey ... hey, wake up!" someone whispered.

"Hmm ..." Anna opened her eye a little to see taehyung staring at her.

"Go away" she said punching the air.

"I want to travel and my father said that I can only go if you go with me!"

"no..."

"What's wrong with you? It looks like you're dying!"

Anna couldn't answer right, her throat ached and her eyes was burning with fever.

"Come on, get dress." taehyung said going to get a bag for her to get some clothes.

"We'll be back Sunday night, it's going to be a getaway with the boys to jimin's country house!" taehyung nudged Anna and she barely moved, so he took some clothes in her closet and put them in the bag.

"This girl only has grandma's panties and old clothes." taehyung murmured to himself. he finished packing things and then took the car key and put his things and anna's things in the car.

"now only one more bag is missing" he went to the bedroom and picked up Anna and put her on his shoulder, as she didn't let go of the blanket, he came along.

"now just follow the journey" taehyung sped the car.

aaah it's good to be driving again!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ 

"For God's sake taehyung she is burning with fever" jin fought.

"You got shit in your head?" jungkook completed.

"respect me, I'm older than you" taehyung said taking out anna still asleep from the car.

"and more idiot" Jungkook said helping taehyung into the house.

"Jimin gets some pillows and blankets, I'll get some medicine, take her to the bedroom." Namjoon ordered.

"Seriously, did we come here to have fun or watch over her?" Taehyung said disappointed, the boys were worried and paid no attention to anything other than Anna. Until they thought it was good they didn't leave her.

what a pain in the ass, I bring this girl and even unconscious it only delays my life.

"done, let her rest." hoseok said.

"finally" said taehyung.

"shut up" namjoon slapped lightly on taehyung's head, and they headed out of the house, they would start preparing dinner and the fireplace.

"Why not a campfire?" Taehyung asked eating the semi-ready food.

"because anna is sick and soon she must be waking up."

"and if she don't wake up, you just brougth a dead body." Jimin said jokingly.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Anna had a headache when she got up, but she felt better, the fever had passed, she remembered jin giving her medicine, but soon after she went back to sleep without much understanding of what had happened.

"Where am I?" looking around trying to recognize the room Anna decided to explore the house until she heard the voices downstairs.

"Anna you woke up!!!" jin spoke and approached by placing a hand on her forehead to see her fever, Anna blushed at the time, jin looked closely at her face.

"It looks like you're better, but you're still red, I made you some tea." He handed her the cup and she thanked him for everything.

"Can someone explain where I am?" Anna asked looking at the boys.

"so ..." jungkook began. "Taehyung kind of kidnapped you!"