58

"I can not believe jin brought this hore here, that woman is crazy!" Anna was walking back and forth in their suite.

"I'll talk to him, but now he doesn't have much to do"

"Look, I'll slap her in teh face if she comes up with her preconceptions about me again"

Taehyung chuckled.

"What??" anna asked angry.

"It's just that I've never heard you talk like this" tae approached and laced his arms around her waist.

"I'm so tired of enduring this kind of madness in my life, and even at the party that was supposed to be a celebration of our wedding."

Anna took a deep breath.

Taehyung gave a brief kiss on her cheek, and then a longer one on her lips.

"You're absolutely right my love, I'll do everything to make our stay in here is the best"

Anna smiled, and her bit her bottom lip.

"yeah? And what are you going to do?" Anna's tone was malicious now.

Suddenly taehyung caught anna in his arms and lifted her, who shouted with joy, and threw her on the bed. Leaning over her, taehyung forced his body against hers, trapping her against the bed.

Tae grabbed Anna's wrists and held them above her head, trapping her in place. Slowly, his lips pressed against the warm skin of Anna's neck.

Anna closed her eyes and allowed herself to relax.

Taehyung soon went down and finding space between the neckline of anna v shirt, kissing her skin that was showing.

Taehyung lowered his hands to free her breasts from her clothes, pulling hard the fabric, the shirt came down with her bra and leaving her already hard nipples on display.

Anna moaned when taehyung's wet mouth found her one of her nipples, sucking it and giving little bites, taehyung took Anna to madness.

Finally deciding to get rid of the rest of Anna's clothes, taehyung took off her blouse completely and her pants, sticking body to body, Anna felt her husband's huge erection against her thigh, and she was crazy to feel it inside her.

"Tae, I need you"

"You have me, my love, I'm all yours."

"Let me suck you, please." Anna pleaded, taehyung would rather suck anna than be sucked, but he would never deny an anna's request, especially when she was like that, so vunerable and half naked in the bed.

Taehyung nodded and sat on the edge of the bed, rested his hands on the mattress and waited for Anna to settle. Kneeling in front of him, taehyung put his hand on her hair and held it tightly.

Anna wanted to be dominated, right there.

Unbuttoning her fiancé's jeans, Anna slowly pulled all the fabrics present down, releasing his erection that jumped, steady and pulsing.

Anna's mouth filled with water. She passed her tongue wrapped around his cock, and taehyung opened his mouth in a long sigh.

Anna put her lips on his lenght, turned her head slightly, and slowly spread her tongue all the way, lubricating his cock with her saliva.

Taehyung tightened her hair in his hand, he was holding on so hard, his bride sucking was the best thing he could ask for.

Anna was delicate but accurate, knew what she was doing and taehyung liked. Tae was pulling Anna's hair just so he didn't cum fast and it all could last.

But taehyung couldn't stand it any longer, he had to release it, closing his eyes tightly, throwing his head back, and pulling hard on Anna's hair, he finally came.

Panting, taehyung in a super-quick motion pulled anna and threw her on the bed, he took it off  her panties and tossed them into a corner of the room.

"You are mine now, my mouth needs to taste you, I want you to cum in my mouth babe" Taehyung said with a serious and sexy tone.

Taehyung forcefully opened her legs, and positioned himself at her entrance.

He licked his finger and slowly thrust into Anna, who gripped the bed sheets tightly. tae bent his finger to reach the G-spot of anna that he knew very well.

And without waiting, his mouth went straight to Anna's pussy, savoring, licking every part of her, leaving her wetter than she already was.

When finally taehyung's tongue touched anna's clit, she was already lost, panting anna looked down and met the eyes of her groom, who was staring back at her.

Taehyung made circular movements with his tongue, while his finger was still in anna, making quicker movements to compensate his tongue that was soft against her sensitive skin.

Anna moaned madly, biting her lip to keep from screaming, Anna felt her orgasm invade with great force. Making her weak and her body shaking.

Taehyung sucked anna with will, wasting nothing. Finally, he rose to meet her lips, giving a passionate kiss, the two rolled on the bed.

Anna already felt her husband's erection again, she needed to fell him inside her. 

"put it on me, now" she commanded.

Taehyung looked deep in anna's eyes as he picked his dick to thrust into her, and so the two finally connected again, so that pleasure would be reached one more time.

-----------------

A / n: hello hello babies.

For you who do not remember who Jess is, she was the secretary of taehyung, the crazy one who "loves" him and hate anna.