12

Anna hurried to get up and move away from jin, probably it was just a moment, a moment that taehyung had spoiled with pleasure.

Anna noticed a mischievous grin on his face, she knew he had done it on purpose, and that made her more angry, because he was getting into things that concern her and only her?

"You're welcome" taehyung said as Anna passed him and went back to the campfire where the rest of the boys were.

"Anna, you got here just in time, eat." hoseok gave a few pieces of meat and baked potatoes to Anna, smiling she gladly accepted, hadn't realized she was so hungry until she saw the food.

everyone laughed when jin tried to play the guitar, he was learning and so missed some notes, but for Anna he couldn't be more perfect.

  taehyung watched the girl and with disgust, he keep rolling his eyes.

I can't believe she's in love with jin hyung, as if he's going to give her a chance. she is very cute, has a very beautiful body and a pretty face. STOP that taehyung! what a nonsense you've been thinking.

"Are you okay?" taehyung noticed jungkook sitting by his side.

"uhum," taehyung replied.

"is that from a distance it seems that your head is boiling with so much thinking, are you thinking about what?"

"in stupid things" taehyung took a pebble and flung it away, repeating the action several times.

"Are you thinking about your nudes then?"

jungkook laughed at his own joke, taehyung only stared at his friend with his face closed. "At least I do not send shameful nudes like you." Taehyung said.

"I don't send nudes" Jungkook said looking offended.

"and that is why the world hasn't yet exploded, so continue doing a favor for humanity and don't send." taehyung got up and decided to go back to the house.

taking a glass of water, he didn't understand why he was so stressed to see Anna talking to Jin, it wasn't for him to interfere with her life, but he couldn't help it. shocking the thought, taehyung finished drinking water and went to sleep.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"time to go back to dull reality" jimin stretched as he spoke.

"I wanted the dull reality of you guys, shopping, a lot of cars  and beautiful women chasing you, really... this must be horrible." anna said wryly.

"I said it was dull, but I didn't say I didn't like it" jimin smiled back.

"Fair" Anna answered by taking her backpack and throwing in the car.

"I'll take you in a ride in my car if you want Anna" Jungkook said getting in the conversation.

"Hey, hey, calm down kid, this is adult stuff." jimin said smiling at his friend.

"hurry up! we have the road to take." Taehyung said getting into the car and slamming the door hard.

Anna looked at the two boys who were as lost as she, taehyung had been sulking since last night and no one knew why, not that it made so much difference, he was always sulking with her anyway.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"How was your trip kids?" Mr. Kim drank his afternoon tea, he seemed happy with the approach of the two younger ones.

"cool" anna said lively. "everything there is so beautiful, I love nature!"

"So why don't you go back to the snake hole from where you left?" Taehyung said and went upstairs to his room.

"taehyung!" Mr. Kim said by berating him, Anna gestured that everything was fine, after the second week there, she had already gotten used to taehyung pinching on her.

"I don't know what I do with this kid anymore! He's improved but not enough!" taking another sip at his tea, mr. kim looked at Anna.

"The college called to let me know that 2 more absences and taehyung is failing in the subjects of this semester. I expected his lies, but from you Miss Bae?"

Anna felt her throat close and dry, she bit her lower lip with much shame and she stared at the floor.

"I'm sorry, I'm trying, i swear!" Anna looked sadly at Mr. Kim, she didn't want to disappoint him.

"I know, so I'm giving you more chances, please do not disappoint me more often!"

Anna bowed and went upstairs. after a hot shower, Anna sat down to make some adjustments to her college job, and so she remembered the pampered brat next to her room.

she then got up and went to his room wanting to take good satisfaction with him. Anna struck and then entered, no matter if he was naked or not.

but that wasn't the scene Ana saw, taehyung was ... studying.

he was bent over some papers and books, the light of his room was light coming from just a lamp on his study table, Anna approached.

"you scared the shit out of me bae, why don't you knock?" he said breathlessly with his hand on his chest.

"I knock, you who don't listen, what are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing Sherlock?"

ignoring the idiot, Anna looked at the boy in surprise.

Is he trying ???

"I heard my father's conversation with you and I don't want to fail in college!"

 nor do I want to be responsible for another resignation of you.

"So I'm studying some late shit that i miss!"

"You need to go to college too, tae!" Anna sat on the boy's bed.

tae What the hell is this Anna? Good now it's done.

she shocked the shameful thought. Taehyung looked suspiciously at her but didn't say anything.

"I love my course, but I don't get along with people like I need to be able to graduate."

"I can help you with this, if you let me..."

Taehyung stared at the girl suspiciously.

"OK"

"OK?" Anna was surprised, she didn't expect him to agree.

"Okay, now get out of here" he said.

Anna left the room closing the door behind her and with a huge smile she went to her room, finally she felt she was making progress.