52

A/N: pleaseeee vote for my story, i know that a lot of you guys forget, so i'm remembering you yey! please vote for the others chapters too. thanks! 

-------------------------

Jungkook had finally arrived home, he was exhausted and sick of the hospital, he was never so happy to be home.

He was remembering every scene that had happened to his father and taehyung, the pain of the wound wouldn't let him forget so easily.

But yoona was doing a great job keeping him busy and cheering him up, surely jungkook had evolved a lot as a man with his girlfriend, she was the most special person he had in his life.

Every time she smiled at him, or stared at him with those eyes that told stories and stories with only a glance, his heart throbbed. Jungkook was only encouraged to think that yoona would be with him forever, at least that's what he wanted.

Yoona helped Jungkook to lie down slowly on the bed, then put the blankets over her boyfriend, she gave him a brief kiss on his mouth and smiled showing genuine affection.

"I love you," she said looking into the depths of his eyes, and sitting next to him on the edge of the bed.

"I love you even more," Jungkook replied with a smile.

Yoona smiled back and got up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked in alarm, he didn't want to be alone.

"I need to go home to get some clothes and I'll be back" Yoona was standing at the door looking at her boyfriend.

Jungkook felt disappointed, not with yoona, but with himself, as he hadn't yet thought of this? after almost one year together.

He felt a hollow fill his body as yoona made a move to leave.

"Wait! Can't you stay a little more tonight? Tomorrow you go to your house and get your clothes and bring them back here."

Yoona realized the fear of being alone of her boyfriend and returned to sit on the bed. "Alright, don't worry about it, I'll take care of you okay?"

Jungkook nodded, now feeling calmer.

"such a baby" yoona ruffled jungkook hair, making fun of him and laughing.

"That's not it, it's that I miss you so much, everytime you go its' so hard." he said seriously. He took her hands and held them firmly in his.

Yoona looked confused at him.

"Yoona, we've been dating for almost a year now, we've known each other for a long time, I miss you every time you walk out that door, I feel empty without you, and believe the emptiness occupies a huge space."

Yoona listened carefully.

"Look, we're not teenagers anymore, we know what we want, and we can afford."

Jungkook paused and looked at the face of his now serious girlfriend.

"Come live with me, please, in this huge house I'm_" Jungkook was interrupted by Yoona's lips, which met his hastily.

Yoona put a hand on his face and deepened the kiss. She was so happy she started to smile against jungkook's lips.

"Yes, yes, of course I come my love." she said smiling and soon jungkook opened the most beautiful and sincere smile, he pulled her carefully into a hug.

"Careful, I don't want to hurt you," Yoona said.

"You're only going to hurt me if you leave me" he said in a low tone.

"I'm staying tonight and tomorrow I will ask hoseok's help to come and play nanny with you." Yoona joked.

"I'm already much better, I don't feel weaker, I don't need a nanny."

"ok ok" yoona said smiling, of course he need it.

Yoona nodded, and helped Jungkook get rid of the shirt that was agonizing him. The heat was hudge and the the fabric of his shirt dragged on his wound.

Yoona laid down next to her boyfriend and hugged him. She kissed the exposed neck of jungkook, and he shivered instantly.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. That was the only good feeling he'd felt these days. It was amazing how his body reacted with a simple touch of her.

He loved.

Yoona continued kissing and caressing the uncovered parts that had no clutches. The wound was near the rib, so Yoona kept her hands far away form that part.

"Hmmm" Jungkook moaned at her soft touch, he really missed it, he had been so crazy ever since he found out about his father, that he paid no more attention to yoona and he felt so guilty about it, and he regretted it so much.

"Are you alright?" Yoona asked worriedly.

"Better only if I could have you on top of me, with me inside you." He said with a wicked grin.

Yoona bit her lower lip.

"Well ... the most I can do is_" Yoona said in a seductive and playful voice, she knew what he wanted and she wanted it too.

Yoona went down to the base of his sweatpants, and before lowering, she glanced at jungkook's face, waiting for approval, and she had when his eyes burned with desire staring at her.

Then yoona lowered his pants and his underwear enough to release her boyfriend's growing erection.

Raising her hand gently she excited him more and more, and jungkook loved.

Yoona loved that sight, she loves to suck him and that's what she wanted to do now. jungkook's dick was now in her hand.

 slowly she guided his dick to her mouth. beginning to make circular movements with her tongue, listening to the muffled groans of Jungkook.

"Do you like?" Yoona asked teasingly.

Jungkook grabbed her hair. "I Love it"

Then yoona sank his cock into her mouth, thrusting deep, reaching her limit, almost choking, she thrust so deeply and then took it all off, slowly she built pleasure, her hand worked in sync with her mouth

The hands of jungkook in her hair tightened as she sucked him harder and increased her speed.

Taking jungkook to madness, he completely forgot the pain he had felt before, from the horrible scenes that were going on in his head, he just felt her, his woman, her soft lips against his ski, he was struggling not to cum yet.

"Yoona," he gasped without air, he was almost there, and yoona wouldn't stop.

She continued until she felt the thick, slightly salty liquid trickling down her throat.

Jungkook had no air lying on the bed, yoona got up and went to clean herself in the bathroom of the room.

When she returned, yoona lay down next to jungkook and fit perfectly into his arms.

"Are you going to leave me like this? semi naked." Jungkook stared at the situation, his pants down to his ass.

"Yes," she smiled.

"So ... about moving in, how will it be?" Yoona asked.