22

Anna opened the door to Yoona who marveled at Mr. Kim's house.

"Wow, this guy is really rich!" Yoona said climbing the stairs to Anna's room, the two had arranged to get ready together for the party.

"I'll get some water for us." Anna went downstairs to the kitchen where she found taehyung eating.

"Are you going to the party today?" Anna asked him casually, she tried to get closer to him whenever she could, which made her instantly irritated by remembering yoona's remark that she was in love with taehyung and not with jin.

"no ... is a child's party!" taehyung said putting another piece of fruit in his mouth.

"Hmm ... me and yoona are going!"

 Taehyung looked at Anna immediately and figuring he didn't care, he got up from the table.

"Maybe I'll come by later..." he said before leaving, Anna couldn't help but be content.

going up with some snacks and water, Anna and Yoona sat down to talk for a bit before getting ready, she was so happy that she had managed to buy something for herself with her money, Anna hadn't gone hungry and she hadn't been without light or water for that little luxury.

Anna's life was becoming better and she was happy, everything wasn't perfect, but nothing would ever be perfect.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"My God, you look beautiful", Yoona told her friend. Anna had dressed up, she hadn't done that in years, never had time to worry about her appearance.

but she has begun to adjust more as she made her own money.

"Let's go? I called a cab." anna said.

"Wow that's so cool, you're paying right? Because I don't have any money." yoona said, anna laughed and nodded, that night she would pay everything for her and her friend, they deserved it.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

in his bedroom, taehyung was lying on his bed playing with a tennis ball he had found, he could not stop thinking of Anna, since he had insisted on her taking care of him when he was hurt, he felt sad to think he liked of his friend's girlfriend.

but he couldn't help it ...

leaving the room when he heard the girls voices outside, he ran to see Anna, he just didn't count that she would be unbelievably beautiful, his jaw dropped and he couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Hi taehyung, are you coming today?" Yoona asked, but Taehyung didn't answer his eyes were glued to Anna's, she stared back at him, their stares locked on each other, did she feel the same way he did?

"I'll try ..." he said still looking at Anna, when she smiled at his answer, he finally decided that he would go to that party, no way he would let Anna go alone, all the guys would go up with her with all assurance.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

the music was too loud, the dark place with flashing lights left anna dizzy, but she was having fun. Anna, yoona and jin was drinking and dancing, letting themselves get carried away by the music, everyone was feeling good.

"Will taehyung come?" she asked jin.

her boyfriend closed his face at the same moment, lately everything that anna was talking about, it was taehyung, jin was already getting sick of it. no matter how much he liked Anna, he knew it that this would go on forever.

"I don't know" he replied dryly, but she didn't seem to notice, she must have been a little drunk by now.

"We'll go in the bathroom" Anna told Jin.

"OK"

anna and yoona were in the giant line of the bathroom, the two of them chatted as yoona saw taehyung approaching.

"look there, taehyung is here" yoona pointed and anna looked, he was beautiful as always, but today he was a superior air, looked like a man she couldn't resist.

swallowing with her own thought, Anna erased that thought, she smiled at him when he saw her. they greeted each other from afar, but soon taehyung was surrounded by his friends.

Anna decided to talk to him later, since it was too tight with the need to pee.

After she returned to the dance floor, Anna searched for taehyung but didn't see him, but saw her boyfriend, he was standing in a corner, Anna approached him and gave a light kiss on his mouth, but jin didn't corresponded.

"what's it?" anna asked.

"we need to talk." jin then pulled her to a place where the music wasn't so loud and they could have more privacy.

"What happened babe?" Anna asked confused, the alcohol now making an effect, making her more dizzy.

"Anna, you know I really like you, but I know you don't feel that way about me."

"what?" Anna was confused. "I like you jin, of course i like you." she said.

"but you love taehyung!"

Anna froze, her throat dry.

 it was this obvious?

she felt guilty at the time, jin didn't deserve it.

"You only talk about him, you only think about him, you only cares about him, you have barely talked to me in the last few months, you didn't hang out with me, you hardly kissed me, you have a blank face as we talked, I feel as if I'm dating a wall where the name taehyung is written!" Jin said with a tone of pain in his voice.

"So I need to get away from you, for myself." he said almost like a whisper.

"I understand, you want to break up with me." Anna said feeling the knot forming in her throat.

"No, you who want to break up with me, you just don't have the courage to do it, so I'm doing it for you and me." he said and with that he gave one last kiss on  Anna's lips, a kiss that showed sadness.

"Sorry" she said to him and he left without saying anything else.

Anna knew better, she had begun to realize her true feelings by taehyung.

she felt encouraged by maybe the alcohol and went looking for him, she would find taehyung and tell him about her feelings.

near one of the speakers she found taehyung, he was holding a glass of drink in one hand and holding the waist from one random girl on another hand, while kissing her willingly.

Anna didn't know why but that didn't surprise her, she turned around and went to find her friend, she wanted to leave.

 taehyung got rid from the girl who kissed him and without air he looked surprised at her, he had never seen that girl and she had kissed him out of nowhere. when he looked away from the girl who had kissed him, he saw Anna turning and leaving .

Shit!

surely she had seen me.

shit shit!

taehyung ran off toward Anna.