39

Anna had gotten to handle perfectly their schedules so that her didn't find with taehyung, her new assistant was great, always helping her in what she needed.

She had to dismiss the boy, because he didn't make anything right.

meanwhile Taehyung was turning crazy without getting to find with anna on the company.

Then he waited, he waited per hours in the office to find with her, maybe cath her in surprise, she would talk with him. He saw her arriving at the hall of the building and went running to reach her.

"anna!" his strong voice called her.

anna felt her body stiffen, she swallowed in dry and slowly turned to find his eyes. she didn't say anything, and she didn't need, taehyung knew that she was hating him, and also disappointed.

"can we talk?" taehyung asked.

"no" anna gave turned around.

taehyung ran until reach her, and it held her pulse slightly. "please?"

anna didn't say anything, she face him with curious eyes, and when she noticed she was letting to be taken for his office room. Anna doesn't enter there with the same frequency that before, so she found strange to be there. the office of taehyung was cold and too big.

Dark pieces of furniture, it was everything very too serious, however he had a beautiful view of the city. A wall all done of glass gave the impression that at any moment you could fall.

"anna... " he began. "please forgive me, I didn't want to get you scared."

Anna that admired the view, turned to face him.

"scare me? is that what you think that happened? that i was afraid of your weapon? no taehyung, no."

anna crossed her arms in a ridiculous attempt of trying to protect herself. "what happened is that you deceived me, you lied to me; you used me as excuse forpursue your plan, and i'm not even saying that what you did could have finished in murder."

"For God's sake, is that man still at least alive?" anna's voice was in an incredulous tone, she never thought that those words would leave her mouth.

"it's not like this, I wouldn't kill him, I only needed to scare him, I need to do that anna, for my mom."

"no, you don't need, but you want and i'm to tired to be your nanny. I thought I was your girlfriend, your friend, but it seems that I was making a mistake that whole time."

"no anna, I love you." He said with urgency in his tone.

"Words aren't enough when you don't show that with actions. Do you have notion of the madness that this is? We are speaking about a fucking crime taehyung."

taehyung went running to anna he tried to hug her, anna that was trying to hold the tears, couldn't hold anymore when she felt the man that she loves touch her exposed arms.

the touch was brief, anna didn't want to weaken, this time she won't pass her hand in his head.

"you are adult you do what you want, but you're gonna face this consequences alone, because I won't be here for you if you continue with this bullshit!"

taehyung felt as if anna slaped him in the face. Actually a slap would hurt less.

"do you intend to kill the criminal? go ahead, but don't envolve mein your paranoia and use your mother as justification for your bad behavior. Your mother would never tell you to kill somebody, that is thing of your own head taehyung, and sincerely i'm to tired to try to understand how it works."

anna felt a weight in her heart, she needed to leave there the fastest as possible, her legs were weakening.

taehyung faced her serious, which she spoke made sense but he refused to believe, he was too stubborn.

"I don't have anything else to tell you. goodbye taehyung."

"does that mean that our relationship ended?"

"I don't think we've even had time to start."

anna breathed deeply, she closed her eyes for some seconds and looked again at him. "don't worry about the company, i won't leave you alone in this, but that's it, I will only be one more employee of here."

anna turned and left the room feeling her heart throb in her throat.

taehyung looked at anna leaving again and every time hurt more. he didn't get to see why it was so difficult for her to understand his reasons, that was for his mother that he made that."

it was really for my mother?

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

anna went out to drink with yoona. She had drunk so many soju bottles that she couldn't stand anymore, yoona had to call for her boyfriend to help the two leave from the bar.

"what happen with her?" jungkook asked concerned when seeing anna in that state.

"she and taehyung broke up, anna moved from the house they were living together, a lot of things happened, but now it isn't hour for that, please help me to carry her."

"tell me that we won't never fight in this level" jungkook said. He helped anna getting up and lean in his arms, so he took her to the car.

"you just need not to act like an idiot and we will be fine." Yoona said smiling.

"deal" 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Anna woke up with a huge hangover, she looked at herself and saw that she wore a giant white shirt, probably yoona had changed her clothes. Anna saw a paper written in the letter of her best friend.

"you threw up in your own clothes, so I showered and changed you.

we have breakfast ready in the kitchen.

jungkook doesn't work today, he will help you with whatever you need.

kisses, I love you! -y "

Anna went down the stairs looking for a cup of coffee. Jungkook was in the kitchen, but he wasn't alone, Anna heard a man's voice talking to him.

Anna finished walking down the stairs and saw him, taehyung.

at the same time taehyung eyes met anna's, she was only in a white shirt, than was clearly from  jungkook. Taehyung didn't even remember that yoona and jungkook were together. What went through his mind was annna and jungkook together.

"Anna?" taehyung asked in surprise.

Jungkook looked at Anna and even he was surprised by the girl's clothing.

"taehyung this isn't what you're thinking" jungkook said quickly, he knew his friend.

"It doesn't matter what he's thinking, we don't have anything together, I don't owe him any satisfaction."

"she's right..." Taehyung's voice came out hoarse. "She can have sex with anyone she wants." taehyung got up from the table, dropped his still-hot coffee and headed toward the exit.

"I didn't sleep with your friend because first I'm not in the mood, second he's my best friend's boyfriend, I feel only respect for jungkook and third, unfortunately I'm in love with an idiot."

"Are you sure? in any case that i know, that idiot loves you too."

"It doesn't look like it" Anna said angrily.

 Taehyung stared at her one last time and went out the door.

"you two really need to talk." jungkook said.