51

A/N: pleaseeee vote for my story, i know that a lot of you guys forget, so i'm remembering you yey! please vote for the others chapters too. thanks!

------------------------

"M-mom?" Taehyung called with his voice breaking, he watched that woman approaching, and he smiled faintly, feeling his body soft, taehyung felt his breathing shorten, when he finally collapsed to the ground, fainting.

"Tae" was the last thing he heard.

"Tae ... tae!" someone called in a tearful voice, taehyung now heard beeping noises from the hospital machines, he opened his eyes a little and analyzed everything around him.

He was in a horrible hospital nightgown, with serum attached to his vein, and Anna at his side with her face exuding concern.

"Anna did you see my mother?" Tae asked looking around for the woman he'd seen earlier.

"Babe, your mother passed away, you saw me and started to call her, the doctor said that it was the stress you suffered, all these events at one. Anna said in a soft voice to calm her fiancé.

Taehyung took a deep breath and sank into bed, the reality was that, his mother would not come back.

At least now he had a brother he loved very much.

~.~.~.~.~.~

Anna had been expelled from taehyung's room for the nurse that said that he needed to rest, but he would still go home tonight.

Suddenly she sees a group of five elegant men approaching her. she recognizes, hoseok, jimin, namjoon, yoongi and jin.

Anna was happy, but with a knot in her stomach when she saw Jin.

"he will hurt you again"

jin's voice echoed in Anna's head. they approached her, greeting her with a tight hug. "how are you?" Jimin asked with sad eyes.

"I'm fine, I mean, compared to them I'm fine," Anna said with a sad smile.

"I imagine it's difficult, the news is all over Seoul,'the sons of the richest entrepreneurs have gone out in a bloody fight with the CEO'. They still don't know he's Jungkook's own father, but when they know ..." Namjoon said.

Anna took a deep breath. hoseok put his arm on her shoulder, "don't worry, we'll be here for you." he said with a smile, Anna nodded and smiled back.

the boys sat on the benches of the hospital while Anna went to get a coffee in the automatic machine.

 "I'm sorry for all of this," Anna heard jin's voice coming from behind her.

Anna didn't answer, but she turned to face Jin, her heart was pounding against her chest and the knot in her stomach still remained, she was tense.

"I saw it," Jin said pointing to Anna's finger, where the giant engagement ring was. "impossible not to see" he gave a smile that didn't match his eyes.

"Yeah, we're engaged, and I couldn't be happier." Anna said looking at the ring. the hot coffee now warmed one of her hands that was ice cold with nervousness.

"I think I can shut myself down then, I will not insist, if you made that decision you should know what you're doing, I can only wish you all the happiness in the world"

"thank you jin" anna smiled, she approached him, stayed on her tiptoe and gave a kiss on jin's cheek, which was surprised for him, but good surprise.

"I hope he treats you with all respect, love, give you flowers, gifts and attention, do everything I didn't do when I was yours," Jin said now looking deep in her eyes. "Actually I think I'll never stop being yours"

Anna didn't realize she was holding her breath until her lungs burned. "Jin ..." she said with a pitying tone.

jin shook his head, "it's all right, seriously, I get over with time," he said, still looking at you, "or not, but this is life" he gave her another smile and took anna's hand and kissed.

"I need to go back to England today, my restaurant needs me, I'll just stay to talk to tae and I'll leave, forever"

"Oh, you know you don't have to leave our lives, no one is driving you out, we love you."

he nodded slowly,

"I pray every day to get out alive, to get up every day and think of something else, but only you come to my head. you may be fine but I don't care, because it hurts to see that you followed without me, every second far from you are torture, so yes, I need to go, because being close to you just reminds me that I can not have you. "

"The greatest regret of my life is to let you go without knowing that you would never come back, and with that you would take half of me together, leaving forever."

Jin finished speaking, and Anna could feel the tears burning in her eyes, she wanted him to be happy, to find someone he could share all the happiness and frustration.

Anna sobbed and jin pulled her by the wrist holding anna in his arms in a tight hug, stroking her hair, Jin said in a calm tone.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I did not want to make you worse. I was wrong to let you go, at least you can be happy, and I promise that I'll learn to be happy too, i will come to your wedding and for sure I will invite you to mine. "

Anna smiled, still crying, and matched with his embrace.

"You're an idiot," Anna said through sobs.

"A very handsome idiot, don't forget that!" Jin said, brightening up the mood.

Jin gave a long kiss on Anna's forehead, "I love you," he said softly so that only the two of them could hear.