34

A/N: Prepare your panties, yeah, I'll get down, I'm telling you [+18]

follow me on twitter: @kookiejair

---------------------------

  All the boys, Anna and Yoona were laughing and having fun, after a long time apart, cuz everyone was always busy with their jobs.

"So you're all dating?" Anna asked.

"Not everyone, just hoseok, jungkook and yoongi" Jin said.

"I lost my friends" Taehyung said pretending to be sad.

"Does it mean that you never want to be in a serious relationship?" Anna asked with a defiant look.

"er-i'm-i'm-so ..." taehyung stammered.

"abort mission, abort mission" hoseok said whispering to taehyung.

"Of course he wants to, he's just too fearful to admit" Yoona helped..

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I'll go to the bathroom" Jungkook said.

"I'll get something to eat" Yoona said.

"Anna, can I talk to you?" Taehyung asked.

she agreed and followed him up the stairs, he went to a door that led to a room that seemed to be namjoon's private office.

"what's it?" Anna asked.

"I have a surprise for you."

Anna smiled. "what?"

  Taehyung took off his own navy blue tie, joined her wrists and began tying her up.

"I said that you would have to tie me up if ..." Anna was stopped talking as she realized what was about to happen.

"That's right..." Taehyung whispered in her ear and then bit her ear lobe, causing shivers in her.

"I hate you." Anna said jokingly.

"shiii we both know you love me."

before Anna could respond, taehyung took another tie from his pocket, this time red and tied in Anna's mouth.

(50 shades of red lol. Someone stop me!)

"now babe, you can scream without holding back and no one will hear you"

Anna blushed.

"This dress of yours is begging me to be ripped off, but I know you don't have anything else to wear, so I'll be nice this time and I'll just lift it up."

  Taehyung led Anna to the large wooden table in the room, he leaned her body on the table and tilted her so that her butt would be up for him.

Anna stretched out her bound hands and relaxed her head in her arms.

"You look so sexy ... like this, submissive."

 Taehyung slapped Anna's ass and she let out a muffled groan through her tie mouth.

Taehyung's dick was already throbbing in his pants, but he needed to leave Anna ready for him.

"Today I'm going to fuck you so hard, my love; but if it's too much for you, shake your head and I'll stop okay?" 

Anna agreed.

"Great, just the way i like." Taehyung said, he crouched and placing one of his hands between her legs, pushing them away slightly giving him room to stick his finger in her pussy.

"oh this is so hot, you don't even need panties in this dress" his voice was hoarse and horny.

Anna was already wet and crazy to be fucked, but she couldn't say anything, she wanted to beg him to eat her hard.