43

Anna woke up alone in bed. she didn't understand much until she saw a note beside the bed on the table. Next to a spectacular breakfast.

Anna took the note and read it.

"I'm sorry, my love, but I had an emergency call in the company.

I promise to reward you with a surprise.

Thank you for the night, you are incredible."- T

Anna smiled and sat on the bed, poured herself a cup of coffee, and remembered the night before.

~.~.~.~.~.~

Again in the company, Anna was concentrating on doing her things, she had so many contracts to analyze

Taehyung was a money-making machine, and it was Anna who had the trouble of managing all this money.

"This man is going to drive me crazy."

Just in time, someone knocked on the door. someone came in with a huge bouquet of red roses that covered the person's face.

"Oh my God." Anna rose from her chair, slowly walked over to the person.

"Miss Bae, these roses are for you, a handsome amn sent."

Anna immediately recognized the voice and smiled.

"And this handsome man has a name?" Anna asked as she joking.

the bouquet was removed from the front of the person's face, revealing Taehyung, who was smiling.

"Your boyfriend," he said happily.

Anna smiled and picked up the bouquet, she sniffed the roses. "They are beautiful tae, i loved. "

Anna left the bouquet on the table and turned around again to thank her boyfriend with a kiss.

"I'm the best boyfriend in the world"

"Don't exaggerate, you left me alone in bed today" Anna snapped.

"damn, I hoped you wouldn't be upset about this, I'm sorry"

Anna smiled and shook her head, she was just joking, she understood that he was a busy man.

  Taehyung wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her again.

There was another knock, and the door suddenly opened.

"Miss Bae?" jess entered the room in a hurry.

Anna and Taehyung sighed and broke free from each other.

jess knew what she was doing, she had seen the huge bouquet, and her desire was to put it on Anna's face, how dare she steal her Taehyung?

that little impure woman.