21

after much anger from his father and friends, taehyung was still hearing Anna complain, but he was happy to hear her voice again, he was glad that she still cared for him, and without hiding the fact of being happy to be alive he smiled at her as she screamed at him irritably.

"You are irresponsible ..." she finished, breathing heavily as she paced the room.

"Two days ago you were all crying, asking me to come back to you!" Taehyung smiled, remembering the scene.

Anna was red, he thought it was super cute to see her with shame, which made his heart beat hard.

"Well, sir kim taehyung can already be released!" the doctor said entering the room with taehyung's father.

Mr. Kim, who was furious, stared at his son and ran a hand through his hair.

"I do not need to say you're grounded right?"

"sorry dad!" Taehyung looked embarrassed and regretful, and he was honest about it.

Anna appeared on the other side of the bed and took his hand and for the first time in so many years he could feel he had a family again.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

3 weeks later ...

"man, this party is going to be so fucking good!" Anna heard a boy talking in the hallway.

she was picking up some books in her locker, when she was surprised by her beautiful boyfriend kim seokjin, she smiled and kissed him quickly on the lips.

Anna felt guilty, she had hardly seen or talked to jin, she spent most of her time working, studying and taking care of taehyung, the spoiled one refused to have a nurse taking care of him, taehyung wanted anna.

"Hi my babe" he said happily, she liked that in him, he was always positive, unlike taehyung, anna scolded herself for thinking of that boy when his boyfriend was right in front of her.

"Hi babe!" she answered. "What party is everyone saying?" Anna closed her locker and turned to face the jin.

"They're organizing a college farewell party, after all in a few weeks we're going to graduate."

so much had happened, Anna had changed jobs, she was getting better at what she was doing, she had made new friends, now she was dating a beautiful and kind boy, she didn't even remember how time had passed.

"Cool! You want to go?" asked Anna.

"Sure, I want my girlfriend back." Jin smiled.

Anna smiled, but she felt the guilt again.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

anna and yoona were walking through the mall while they were having an ice cream, the two laughed at the strange clothes on the mannequins.

"Are we going to remain friends even after you get rich?" Yoona asked, Anna realized that her concern was real, her friend's face had turned serious and a little sad.

"Hey, what's this talk? you're going to live with me when I have the condition to buy something for myself, and you're going to have lots of money too, my future architect." Anna smiled at her friend.

Anna was more relieved to see the smile on her friend's face. "You're not going anywhere my little bitch!" Anna cursed and yoona laughed slapping Anna.

"Come, let's buy something for us to wear at the party, after all you'll go with me" Ana said dragging yoona into a dress shop.

after she had been able to buy enough, the trainee's salary didn't pay much, but Ana had managed to get a little together to buy something for herself and her friend.

"I can't believe you're graduating," she said, as she and Anna walked aimlessly through the mall.

"Neither did I, after I met tae, everything went very fast..."

"You didn't mean after you met jin? You know ... your boyfriend."

"Of course" Anna replied quickly, she was thinking of taehyung more than she needed, he seemed to be doing well without her, but she still wasn't worried about him, even more knowing about her father's secret.

Mr. Kim asked her to never leave his son, to take care of him, and she intended to do it, even if it was from a distance, since he kept her away every time she approached him, and that hurt Anna.

"What? you suddenly became sad." Yoona stopped and stared at her friend.

"I didn't mean jin, I really meant tae, that boy turned my life upside down, left me happy to desperate, made me feel bad and made me feel good, I worry about him every day, and it's driving me crazy! " Anna was talking fast now, she was agitated with all those thoughts.

"wow! and I thought you were in love with jin"

"Han?" Anna stared at her friend in confusion.

"Seriously, Anna, you're so in love for taehyung!"

"WHAT? OF COURSE NOT, YOU ARE CRAZY" anna said desperately. "You're the one in love, not me!!"

Yoona simply laughed and shook her head.

"Of course! if you say Anna."

that was echoing in Anna's head the rest of the afternoon, she could not afford to fall in love with him, she had jin, and had promised to Mr. Kim that he would take care of taehyung as a brother.

that story could only go from bad to worse ...