6

"I'm glad you came, Anna." Mr. Kim guided her to a large, comfortable chair, Anna sat up unsteadily and waited for the conversation to continue.

"Glad you thought of my proposal"

"I'm going to be very sincere Mr. Kim, I'm accepting because I have nowhere else to run, I've been evicted and the job is not helping me pay for everything."

"Of course, i underatand!"

"you do?"

"I was, poor, little girl, I was not born rich like my son, I will help you with everything you need, I have even arranged your room in the house, next to my son's bedroom, the second floor is yours."

the idea of ​​living in the same house as that jerk who helped ruin her life even more frightened anna.

~.~.~.~.~.~

Taehyung was coming home, his father had called him, and said it was urgent. as he did not want to fight anymore, he gave in and was coming back.

he left the girl who was with him anywhere and gave her some money, she did not seem to mind ...

taehyung entered his father's office, and at first sight frightened him, that little restaurant girl was sitting with her father in the living room.

 What the fuck?

 taehyung walked slowly into the room, cautious, that could not be good, was that no one was suing them? it was no surprise, plus one wanting they money.

"What's up father?" he went straight, did not want to waste much time there, his friends were waiting for him to go to a party.

"Sit down, we need to talk"

"not again ..." taehyung rolled his eye.

"taehyung did not call you to fight, so behave, we have a visit."

"I do not see any, I see only one scammer!"

his words hurt Anna, she had never been called that, because she was not one.

"listen here your ... your ..."

"taehyung!" Mr. Kim interrupted. "respect the girl, she's here to help"

"to help?" taehyung laughed dryly "only if it's going to help mess things up, obviously it's the only thing she knows how to do."

Anna already regretted being there, her blood warmed more and more.

That spoiled brat!

she mentally twiddled her eye over and over again.

"spare me, I'm here in respect to your father"

"Yes, of course" Taehyung said, not believing any words coming out of that pretty mouth.

she's cute, I guess ... but it's annoying and a golddigger.

"son, this girl is bae anna, she is a friend of mine, and she is here to help you, she will be your ... teacher, she will help you to be humble and respect others, to return with your life in the axes . "

  Taehyung started laughing, this could be only a joke, his belly ached with so much he laughed, while the other two just stared at him seriously.

"Is this serious? This is bullshit! You have overcome your actions father."

 taehyung got up from the chair and was leaving the room.

"I have not finished with you taehyung, sit, now!" his father said firmly.

taehyung took a deep breath and turned and sat back against his will.

"From now on you will listen to everything she says to you, and you will respect her as if she were your schoolteacher. What she says will be the rule!"

"You must be kidding me father!"

"No, I'm very serious, and I'm going to start by cutting your credit cards and getting your car, I talked to Miss Bae, and she thinks it's okay for you to get a job and get back to college, and that's what you'll do if you do not want to be taken of the will and receive nothing from me. "

"That's bullshit dad!."

"enough of these words here taehyung, you will respect me for better or for worse, and more importantly, you will learn to respect yourself."

"enough of that gentle life you lead, Miss Bae believes that work exalts man, so you will work and study."

"Would Miss Bae like to fuck my life with anything else?" taehyung said wryly looking at Anna.

"No," she said, smiling synergistically as well.

"She will live with us until the second order."

"what?" taehyung shouted.

"Believe me, I did not like that either," she said, looking down at the floor.

"Uhmm, it looks like you would not want to have a soft life," taehyung replied.

"Look here your brat, if there's something I do not have, it's a soft life, I wake up early to work and study until late, barely sleep and barely eat!"

 Taehyung was startled by the girl's tone and stay in silence. since he'd seen her crying he felt a little guilty for having messed her up at her job.

"Thanks to you I got fired and I have nowhere to go."

Shit! Did I make her get fired? that's why my dad is doing it ... because of fault! I hope this does not last long.

"Do you understand me well taehyung?" Mr. Kim repeated loudly and kindly to his son.

 Taehyung nodded without saying anything, disagreeing would not help.

"You will study at the same college, I will try to solve this today!"

"WHAT????" the two said together in surprise.

"Yes, it will be easier, the more coexistence you have, the easier the process."

"I'm not sure about this" anna commented softly.

Mr Kim laughed.

Damn, my dad likes this beggar.

"tomorrow you will be looking for a job taehyung, and i will only allow you to keep seeing your friends because they agreed to help in all this, we all want the old taehyung back"

"I'm sorry dad, but that taehyung died with my Mom." taehyung got up and went to the door.

"then maybe we have to build a new and better taehyung!" his father said before taehyung left the room.

Anna went after the boy, they had to try to start on good terms.

"Taehyung! Wait." he turned back and saw the girl running toward him.

"I do not want us to be like this ... let's help each other."

"the only thing you can help me with is with sex, if not for that, please disappear of my life" as soon as he finished speaking taehyung turned and walked towards the door coming out of his house.