❄Snow Fairy [Dead!Kazuichi Souda x F!Reader]❄

Start from the beginning

"I'll never quit until I feel your beating heart."

(Y/N) trudged through the cementary, searching for Snow Fairies. She was getting cold, but she pushed through.

Biting her bottom lip, worry began to plague her. What if this was all just some myth? What if there were no Snow Fairies? But, if they weren't real...

"Please," she whispered to no one in particular. "I need this. Just help me out here. Please."

"The sun and moon have joined in celebration. Have you forgotten their affiliation?"

It was getting dark. The sun was setting, and the moon was beginning to rise. (Y/N) really didn't want to be out any later than she had to - especially in a cementary - but she had to do this for Kazuichi.

She kept trying to convince herself that Kazuichi would do the same thing if it would've been her who died. She knew in her heart that this was what Kazuichi would've wanted, but she couldn't stop the small voice in the back of her head that was protesting that it was okay to let go.

"Kazuichi wants this," (Y/N) thought to herself. "He wants us to be together."

And even when the sun began to set, (Y/N) stayed. She would not give up on her love. She had come too far.

"When you're not here to share your laughter with me, I just can't find my inspiration."

Suddenly, something caught her eye. As the last rays of sunlight shone, she was able to see that it began to - was it fair to say it was snow? Sure, it looked like snowflakes, and it seemed to be coming down the same-

Wait a minute. This wasn't just snow, was it? (Y/N) eyes lit up in newfound hope. These were the Snow Fairies.

She laughed, twirling around in a circle in glee. They were real. They were actually real. Now all that was left to was to catch one.

"Now it's snowing, keep going."

"Come back here!" She giggled, chasing after one of the fairies. Her dreams seemed to be coming true before her very eyes.

"Aha!" She caught one in her gloves hands, careful as to not touch it. Breathlessly, she told it, "I want to see Kazuichi Souda again."

The snowflake-like creature giggled, and it nodded its head. The Snow Fairy burst into glitter, and (Y/N) knew what she had to do:

Head over to Kazuichi's grave.

She had spent many days mourning over his tombstone. So many tears were shed there. However, this time it would be different. She'd be happy there, and only tears of utter joy would escape her eyes.

With a determined look in her eye, she ran. She sprinted towards his grave, ready to see her lover once again.

"Be honest, keep smiling 'cause we're approaching-" She told herself, reminding herself as to what Kazuichi used to say.

And in the distance, she could see him. He was a faint, a transparent body among the gravestones. But he was still there, waiting for her.

"KAZ!" She practically screamed, hot tears rolling down her cheeks. They stung as they made contact with the icy wind, but she didn't care because he was here."

(Y/N) (L/N) flung herself into the transparent arms of her lover. She began to weep, everything she had been holding back now on display to the public. God, it felt so good to be back in his embrace again. She had missed him.

"Whoa - (Y/N)?!" Kazuichi seemed taken by surprise, but utterly happy nonetheless. "What...what are you doing here? You're not dead, are you?!"

"No, no!" She shook her head, letting out a weak laugh. "Sonia...told me to find...a Snow Fairy...and I caught one, and...oh my goodness, I can't believe you're here!"

He wiped her tears with his transparent thumb, a look of worry on his face. "Why are you so sad? I'm okay, see? I feel great. You don't have to worry about me."

"I thought you wanted this," she said softly.

He gave her a small smile."I want you to be happy, (Y/N). I just want to see you live your life.

"The clock keeps on ticking; it never stops! Fairy, where you going?"

Suddenly, the Snow Fairies around them began to disappear. (Y/N) looked around nervously before grabbing Kazuichi by the shoulders.

"You're not going to leave me, again!" She cried out. "I've only seen you for two minutes! Two minutes doesn't make up for an entire year of you being gone!"

Kazuichi gave her a sad smile. "I don't want to leave you either, but I have to."

"I'm trying to assemble all the light-"

She threw her arms around him, pulling him in for a tight hug. "Don't leave me, Kaz!" She sobbed, her body shaking.

He hugged back, inhaling her scent. "I know, but I have to. I'm not really gone, (Y/N). You just can't see me. I'm always by your side."

"I'll shine it down and make tomorrow bright!"

Kazuichi pulled back from the hug. He waved goodbye, smiling to expose his sharp, shark-like teeth. He laughed, causing the female to let out a choked sob.

His image began to flicker before her. (Y/N)'s eyes widened, and she longed towards him. Before she could grab him, however, he disappeared before her eyes. And then, she was all alone.

"Don't say goodbye!"

Okay this definitely topped last year's Christmas Specials. I loved this one, and I love Fairy Tail. Remember to vote if you liked it, and don't forget to check out Cabin Fever, my Danganronpa Killing Game! Happy Holidays!

|UP NEXT!|