Snowfall [Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Reader]

"Taka...psssttt, Taka."

"(Y/N) pay attention. We're in the middle of a lesson."

"But it's snowing."

It was a boring November day, and you were stuck inside. You sat behind your school desk, trying to make sense of the lesson in front of you. However, you couldn't seem to stay focused. It was just so...boring.

Yet, something big had happened to pull you away from your studies: snow. Whether it had been fate that you had found yourself sitting next to the window, you didn't know, but you could not contain your excitement for very longer.

Biting your bottom lip, you neglected your lesson, staring out of the window. Your face lit up in glee at the sight of snow flying through the air. You smiled in joy, leg bouncing up and down in uncontainable excitement.

This was big. It was the first real snowfall of the year. Sure, you had seen it snow once or twice already, but this was big. The snow fell rapidly, already having a thin white sheet spread across the ground. You were just waiting for it to pile up some more.

"Taka!" You whisper-shouted, turning to look at your best friend with a large smile on your face. "It's snowing!"

Kiyotaka Ishimaru, to be sure. You were very fond of the diligent student. Hell, he was your best friend. Sure, you could be a little reckless and unorganized at times, but he always knew how to get you back on track.

He quickly scribbled down the notes on the board before turning to look at you. "(Y/N), we are in the middle of a lesson. What is so important-"

"It's snowing."

The black-haired male looked out the window, eyes filled with such wonder and amazement. Sure enough, it was snowing, and it was coming down fast. But, school came first, and there would certainly be enough time to play in the snow later.

"Get back to the lesson, (Y/N)," he whispered to you, a small smile on his face. "We'll play in the snow after class. I promise."

You had tried so hard to pay attention to the lesson. You even went as far as to turn your desk sway from the window. However, the snow was calling to you, and you couldn't resist.

"(Y/N), would you please mind repeating what I just said?" Your teacher questioned, drawing your attention.

"H-Huh?" Your face quickly heated up in embarrassment, and you stuttered, racking your brain for what she had just said. "I...um..."

Your teacher shook her head before pinching the bridge of her nose in disappointment. "Now, what has gotten you so distracted."

A sheepish smile crawled into your face. "It's snowing."

* * *

With the news of the first major snowfall being announced, everyone was on the edge of their seats. None of the 78th class's teachers could calm down the road class, but they too were excited for the snow. By sixth hour, everyone was practically ignoring the lesson being taught, including the ever-hardworking Kiyotaka Ishimaru.