Pets [Poly!Korekiyo Shinguiji, Gonta Gekohara, Ryoma Hoshi x GN!Reader]

"Are you guys fucking kidding me?!"

You stared at Korekiyo, Gonta, and Ryoma in utter disbelief. They merely looked at each other before shrugging in unison. You sighed, punching the bridge of your nose.

"Guys, I told you we could only get one pet!" You yelled at them, ready to pull your hair out. "Two of you are going to return your pet back to the store this instant!"

The four of you had agreed that you wanted a pet, but you all had very different pets in mind. Korekiyo wanted a snake, Gonta wanted a millipede, Ryoma wanted a cat, and you wanted a cockatiel. The problem was, your landlady only allowed one pet per apartment, but you foolish lovers went out and bought a pet each.

"In my defense, I thought the plan was we were all getting different pets," Ryoma said, raising his hands in defense.

"No! That wasn't the plan at all!" You sighed, looking at the three males in front of you. "I swear to God, my landlady is going to kill me unless you guys go return those pets!"

"Gonta got the millipede first, so we're keeping him!" Gonta exclaimed, pulling the small terrarium the bug was in to his chest.

"Come on, Gonta, that's not how it works," Ryoma insisted, leaning back against the walls of the elevator you were in. "Obviously, we're keeping the cat."

The cat near his legs gave a small meow, seeming to agree with Ryoma. You groaned and rolled your eyes.

"Well, I'm afraid I can't return my pet now," Korekiyo stated causing you to whip around and face him.

He pointed to the vent in the elevator in which the snake he had purchased was slithering through. You shrieked, attempting to grab the creature before it was out of sight. But it was to no such luck as the snake got out of the elevator before you could grab it.

"Are you serious?!" You shouted, stomping your foot. "You guys are so glad that I didn't stop by the pet store after work."

You climbed onto Gonta's shoulders, pushing through the top of the elevator. The boys stared at you in shock, curious as to what you were doing.

"Miss (Y/N), what are you doing on Gonta's shoulders?" The entomologist questioned curiously.

"You are getting your money back for that snake," you said, pointing at Korekiyo. With that said, you climbed onto the top of the elevator, searching for the snake.

"Where the hell is that little fucker?" You muttered to yourself, looking around.

Suddenly, something moving caught your eye. The snake was slithering around on the top of the elevator, practically mocking you. You growled, lunging at the snake.

You let out a triumphant 'humph' as you successfully caught the snake. You got back inside the elevator, snake in hand. You handed it back to Korekiyo before putting your hands on your hips.

"Come on, guys. We've got to make a quick stop at the pet store."

Okay, this was uber fun to write even though it's midnight and I should be sleeping because I've got a six hour color guard practice tomorrow...*sigh*

This was requested by @lochnessamonstre

|UP NEXT| <-THE FUCKING HUNDREDTH PART