🎄Byakuya Togami🎄

🎄Christmas Special🎄
Byakuya Togami x Reader

I sat outside on the concrete steps, the cold air chilling me to the bone. My (H/C) hair flew off my shoulders, revealing my rosy cheeks. Snow swirled around me but I paid it no mind as I was too concentrated on my own thoughts.

The music from the party behind my could be heard in the background. I could hear the squeals of my classmates as they ran around, partying. 'At least they're having fun.'

My friend, Celestia Ludenburg, had invited me to her Christmas party. The entire 78th Class was there. I had been very reluctant to go, but Celestia was able to convince me.

To be honest, I was regretting that I came to this party. I wanted no part in the festivities. I didn't even want to celebrate the holiday.

Christmas was ruined for me at a young age. My parents died on Christmas. We had been driving home from a party when we got in a car crash. I was the only one that survived.

So, Christmas has become a less-celebrated holiday for me. It was certainly nothing to be happy about. It was a day for me to mourn.

I wrapped my arms around my body and stared up at the stars. My breath came out in small puffs of smoke as I shivered, my teeth beginning to chatter.

The door to the house opened and I craned my neck to see who it was.

"What are you doing out here, plebeian?"

"Hi to you too, Togami."

Ultimate Prick, Byakuya Togami, stood right next to me. His arms were crossed and he seemed to peer down at me in disgust.

Togami and I weren't in the best standings with each other. He didn't seem to like me and I had no idea why.

"It's cold outside," Togami stated, leaning against the side of the building. "You're going to end up sick."

"I know," I responded softly, staring straight ahead. I turned to look at him, a glint of confusion in my eye. "Why are you concerned?"

"I-I'm not," he stuttered, trying to maintain a nonchalant appearance. "I'm just stating the obvious, idiot."

"O-Oh."

I looked down at my hands in my lap, twiddling my thumbs. The cold air penetrated my lungs, making each breath feel cool and refreshing.

Togami and I hung outside in silence, not saying a word to each other. There was nothing that needed to be shared anyways. We didn't need to speak to each other then, and we certainly wouldn't start now.

"(Y/N)," Celestia opened the door and popped her head out. "Come inside, we're going to play some games."

"Coming."

Celestia shut the door and I slowly stood up, wiping the snow off my jeans. I didn't really want to go back inside, but it was better than hanging out with Togami.

I offered the boy a small smile before heading back inside. "Have a nice night, Togami."

The boy flippantly gave a humph and turned away. I could feel my smile beginning to falter, so I headed I siding, ignoring the pain that settled its way into my heart.