Good Little Girl [Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu x F!Reader]

Good little girl.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu watched as you walked across the courtyard, a radiant smile on your face. The sun looked dull in comparison to you. You seemed to be the star of the show everywhere you went - even if you didn't mean to be.

You and him were polar opposites. You were the good little girl who obeyed her family's wishes and did what she was told. You were kind and you shared that gift with everyone (even if they didn't deserve it).

Always picking a fight with me.

Maybe it was that since you were so different, you two always picked fights. Of course, they were always playful banters that ended up in friendly bets or wagers.

That was what had left you to your recent predicent. You had lost the latest bet with Fuyuhiko and his choice of what you had to do was very unusual.

"You know that I'm bad," he had told you after you lost the bet, a devilish grin on his face, "but you're spending the night with me."

It was just one night. Maybe it would be the night you'd actually get to live a little. Let loose. Be an actual teen.

Because you were the Ultimate Scholar, you spent a majority of your time studying. Of course, it wasn't really your choice. Your parents had practically forced you into it.

"What do you want from my world?" Fuyuhiko asked you as you got in his car, heading down the street. "I don't really know what you fucking want to do. I mean, you're a good little girl."

After taking it into consideration, you came up with an idea. "I want to let loose. I want to do something that no one would dream of me doing. I want to do something that you do."

"Like, what? Fucking rifle practice."

"I want to go to a club, Fuyuhiko."

He was totally against the idea, but he couldn't say no. Especially to you. Lucky for you guys, the bouncer knew of the Kuzuryuu Clan, so you were able to sneak in.

Bad little boy.

You watched as Fuyuhiko danced, a glint of happiness in your eyes. You were surprised that he actually agreed to take you here. It was loud, crowded, and wild - the complete opposite of what you usually expirence.

"You're tough," you stated after pulling Fuyuhiko off the dance floor. "That's what you're acting like. I really don't buy that you're that kind of guy."

"H-Huh? What the fuck do you mean?!"

You shrugged, pulling at your shirt sleeve. "I don't know...you act tough when you're around others, but when you're with me... you're nice. You actually care about what I have to say.

"And if you are actually this tough man, what do you want of me?"

Fuyuhiko grabbed your hand, averting your gaze. He sighed, running his free hand through his hair.

"Don't you know I'm a villian?" He questioned softly. "Every night I'm out killing, and everyone's running like children."

You took your hand back and turned away huffing. "Fuyu, I don't care about that! I just..."

"I know why you're mad at me," he said as he grabbed both your hands, looking into your (E/C) eyes. "I've got demon eyes and they're looking right through your anatomy into your deepest fears. Baby, I'm not from here..."

I'm from the Nightosphere.

"Don't talk like that," you said, puffing out your cheeks. You rested your head in the crook of his neck, sighing. "Gosh dang it, you idiot...I can't believe I'm about to say this...but, you know I love you, right?"

Fuyuhiko's cheeks became a bright crimson. His breath got caught in his throat and he struggled to form words.

You laughed at his bashfulness and pecked him on the cheek. "Let's go dance."

"To me you're clear," he whispered in your ear. His warm breath sent shivers down your spine. "You're transparent. You've got a thing for me girl, it's apparent."

His lips found his way onto yours, and instead of rejecting him, you kissed back immediately.

I've got a hot potata.
And I've got two hot tomatas.
They'll make a good sauce, maybe...
So, I'll shake my bottle, baby.

You looped your arms around his neck, your lips forming a smile against his. You loved him. You really did.

I'll shake it and shake it and shake it and shake it and shake it all over the table...for as long as I am able.

La, da da da, da da da da da da da da da....

The song in this chapter was Good Little Girl. I recommend hearing it sung by Rebecca Sugar.

|UP NEXT!|