Candy Store [Junko Enoshima x F!Reader]

Not part of the Kazuichi Souda Heathers AU. I might turn this into one like that, though. IDK. Junko is Heather C, Mukuro is Heather M, Tsumugi is Heather D, Sakura is Martha, and reader is Veronica.

"You've got a problem?" Junko Enoshima asked, irritation clear on her face. "You've got a bone to pick? You've come so far, why now are you pulling on my dick?"

"J-Junko," you stuttered, reaching out towards her.

The girl scoffed, turning away from you. "I'd normally slap your face off, and everyone here could watch. But I'm feeling nice, here's some advice. Listen up, biotch!"

Her lackeys, Mukuro Ikusaba and Tsumugi Shirogane, flanking her. The two girls sneered at you, snapping their fingers. "I like!"

"Lookin' hot, buying stuff they cannot," Junko said, flipping her strawberry-blonde hair over her shoulder.

Tsumugi grabbed your shoulder, smirking. "I like!"

"Drinking hard, maxin' Dad's credit card!"

"I like!"

"Skipping gym, scaring her, screwing him!" Junko said, jabbing her thumb in the direction of the jocks at school.

"I like!"

"Killer clothes-" Junko smirked, feeding off your the fear you were emitting.

"-kicking nerds in the nose!" The three girls said in unison, mimicking how they would do it.

You stared at the girls, frozen in shock. Sure, you knew they were mega bitches, but you thought they were one of them.

"If you lack the balls," Junko taunted, "you can go play dolls. Let your mommy fix you a snack!"

"Whoa-oh!" Mukuro and Tsumugi said, laughing at you.

Junko turned to look at you, twirling a strand of your (H/C) hair around her slender finger. "Or you could come smoke, pound some rum and coke in my Porsha with the quarterback!"

She backed away, standing with her two cronies. "Honey, whatcha waiting for? Welcome to my candy store! Time for you to prove you're not a loser anymore and step into my candy store!"

Tsumugi put a hand on your shoulder, grinning from ear to ear. "Guys fall at your feet! Pay the check!"

"Help you cheat!" Mukuro added.

"All you have to do," Tsumugi said, backing away.

"Is say goodbye to Shamoo!" Junko finished.

They circled around you, hatred in their eyes. "That freak's-"

"-not your friend," Mukuro said, faking sympathy. "I can tell in the end."

"If she-"

"-had your shot," Mukuro continued, shaking her head in disappointment.

"She would leave you to rot!"

You couldn't believe what the three were saying. Sakura was your best friend. There was no way she would betray you.

But that was what you were doing to her, wasn't it? You had joined Junko, Mukuro, and Tsumugi, and were becoming one of them.

Junko grabbed the note you had forged for Sakura, waving it in front of your face. Her grin broadened as they other girls trapped you.

Mukuro messed with you hair, a sneer on her face. "'Course, if you don't care. Fine! Go braid her hair. Maybe Sesame Street is on!"

"Whoa!"

"Or forget that creep," Mukuro suggested.

"And get in my jeep!" Tsumugi said.

Junko scoffed, walking away. "Let's go tear up someone's lawn!"

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!"

"Wait!" You followed Junko and the other girls, fear evident in your (E/C) eyes.

"Honey, whatcha waiting for? Step into my candy store!" Junko slowly approached Sakura, twirling the note between her fingers. "You've just gotta prove you're not a pussy anymore! Then step into my candy store!"

She dropped the note off to Sakura, a devious smile on her face. You couldn't help but stare in horror.

"You can join the team," Junko said, walking back over.

"Or you can bitch and moan!" Mukuro and Tsumugi taunted.

Junko jabbed a finger at your chest. "You can live the dream..."

"Or you can die alone!"

You flinched, terrified. They were harsh, but their words still held some truth no doubt.

"You can fly with eagles!" Junko exclaimed.

"Or if you prefer," the other two said.

Junko's expression grew dark. "Keep on testing me."

"And end up like her!" Mukuro and Tsumugi shrieked, pointing to Sakura.

You put on a forced smile as Sakura approached. You felt absolutely terrible for forging that note, but she looked so happy.

"(Y/N), look!" Sakura exclaimed with a smile on her face that streched from ear to ear. "Aoi invited me to her homecoming party! This proves she's been thinking about me!"

You let out an awkward chuckle. "Well, color me stoked!"

"I'm so happy!" Sakura excused herself, joy practically radiating off of her.

Tsumugi walked over, a wicked grin on her face. "Honey, whatcha waiting fo-"

"SHUT UP, TSUMUGI!" Junko roared, pushing her out of the way. "Step into my candy store!"

They started circling you like sharks do with their prey. "Step into my candy store! Time for you to prove you're not a lame-ass anymore! Then step into my candy store!"

The trio kept getting closer and closer, malicious grins on their face. "It's my candy store, it's my candy! It's my candy store, it's my candy! It's my candy store! It's my candy store!"

I really liked this one!

|UP NEXT!|

The Red String [Kiyotaka Ishimaru x F!Reader]