❄Snow Fairy [Dead!Kazuichi Souda x F!Reader]❄

"Hey fairy, where you going?"

For most, the colder months brought joy. There was something about the first snowfall that just sparked hope in everyone's eyes. It was joyous time; a kind, charitable, forgiving time. However, there was one female who could not bring herself to rejoice in the month of December. That female?

(Y/N) (L/N)

When she was younger, she had cherished the winter months. It meant no school and tons of presents. It was her favorite time of year. But that all changed on December 24th of last year. That was the day everything changed.

Kazuichi Souda, Ultimate Mechanic of the 77th and beloved boyfriend of (Y/N) (L/N), passed away in a car crash on Christmas Eve of last year. The male had left behind tearful friends and a heartbroken girlfriend. Everyone but (Y/N) seemed to be able to get on with their lives.

Ever since that fateful day, (Y/N)'s been searching for some way to just say a final goodbye. She mourned over her lover, and she longed to hear his voice again. There had to be some way to see him.

"I'm trying to assemble all this light."

Fortunately, there was a clever girl by the name of Sonia Nevermind who seemed to find a way to speak with the deceased boy. But as she had explained, talking to Kazuichi would be no easy task.

"There's this thing called a Snow Fairy," Sonia informed the (H/C) girl. "According to legend, you can only find them in the last month of the year. If you are able to catch one of them, you'll be able to speak with a departed loved one for a short amount of time."

Upon hearing this news, (Y/N)'s normally dull eyes lit up. "Do you think this could actually work? You think I could speak to him again?"

"According to the internet, it works," Sonia confirmed, offering the girl a smile. "Now, if you follow the legend, I'm almost positice you'll see him again. Now, go, (Y/N)! You've got a Snow Fairy to catch!"

(Y/N)'s eyes lit up with hope, and a smile spread across her face that Sonia hadn't seen in a very long time. (Y/N) thanked the princess before running off. For the first time in a long while, she actually had hope.

"I'll shine it down and make tomorrow bright."

* * *

"Did you hear the voices calling out your name?"

According to Sonia, the place to find a Snow Fairy would be at a cementary. They were supposed to hang around the spirits of the diseased, only visible to those who truly believed. (Y/N) had a lot of hope riding on this, and she prayed that her plan would not fail.

"I'm gonna see you again, Kaz," (Y/N) announced, putting her hands in her coat pocket. "We're gonna be together again. I promise."

Her boots crunched the snow underneath as she walked through the aisles of tombstones. Her eyes scanned for any possible sign of Snow Fairies. They had to be real, they just had to.

"Come on, Snow Fairy!" The female cupped her hands around her mouth, calling out its name. "You've got to be here somewhere!"

"Because I lost my voice while doing the same."

Her voice was beginning to grow hoarse with all this shouting, but she wasn't going to give up. This could be her one chance of ever talking to Kazuichi. She just had to capture a Snow Fairy.

She was not going to give up on her lover. She would not rest until she saw him again. She was going to capture that damn Snow Fairy, and she was going to be reunited with Kazuichi once again.