Kissing Lessons [Kazuichi Souda x F!Reader]

⚠️HARDCORE MAKEOUT ⚠️
SESSION RIGHT HERE

Her lips smashed onto his in a feeble attempt to calm his nerves. He got the memo, wrapping his arms around her to keep her steady. She moved her hands up to play with his pink hair, threading her fingers into his locks.

The male gasped in shock, and the female took this as a chance to slide her tongue into his mouth. She explore his mouth for a while before breaking the kiss with a happy smile.

A string of saliva connected their mouths. She carefully wiped her lips with the edge of her sleeve before beaming at the young man.

"You're getting better, Kaz," she teased. "Sonia will be lip-locking you in no time! Same time tomorrow?"

"Uh, t-that works for m-me," he stuttered, still flustered over the whole make-out session.

She shot him a wink before walking off to hang with her boyfriend. He stood there like a idiot, red-faced and all.

(Y/N) had been teaching him how to kiss for the last week. She was notorious at Hope's Peak for being an excellent kisser, and so Kazuichi had asked her for help so he could kiss Sonia correctly.

Of course, what (Y/N) didn't know was that that was all a lie. He really just wanted an excuse to kiss her.

And it seemed like she bought it.

* * *

"Hey, Souda-Boy!" (Y/N) lightly tapped the boy's face, trying to get him to wake up. "You awake?"

He jolted up, his eyes wide. "Yeah...er...sorry. I'm just a bit tired, I guess."

Kazuichi had asked to move the kissing practice to his room for the night. In all honesty, kissing under the bleachers wasn't really ideal. He didn't want to kiss out in plain sight.

But his attention seemed to be elsewhere that night. He just couldn't seem to focus.

"Come on, Kaz," she bopped his nose, sending him one of her famous grins. "Let's try it from the top."

(Y/N) wasn't gentle by any means. When she wanted something, she got it. And that included in her romantic life as well.

The female locked lips with him, her hands gripping the front of his jumpsuit tightly. She hungrily kissed him, locking lips like there was no tomorrow. Kazuichi panicked for a second, not knowing what to do. He sat there in shock causing her to pull away, a worried expression on her face.

"Maybe..." She trailed off, grabbing her jacket. "Maybe I should head home for the night."

"Goodnight, Kazuichi," she smiled, heading for the door. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Once she left, his smile fell. He grabbed his hair, pulling at it in frustration.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

* * *

Dream (Y/N) sure was seductive.

She shot him a wink, drawing patterns onto his bare chest. He grabbed the sides of her face, pulling her in for a kiss. Before their lips could meet, she brought a finger to his lips.

Giggling, she walked away from him, linking arms with her boyfriend. Kazuichi's heart fell. Even in his dreams, he couldn't get the woman he loved.