Elegant

Ellie's POV

The next day, Fred, Remus and I arrived at my parents house. We were welcomed in, and we had to explain everything we were about to do, to them. It was hard, seeing my parents get choked up about the fact that they might lose me during all of this.

"Oh, Elizabeth," Mum said, wrapping me into a hug. She let go and continued, "I want you to come back. I would be so lost without you."

"That's the thing, Mum," I told her. "You won't. Because you won't remember me. Neither one of you will."

"Don't do this, Lizzie," Dad said. I backed away and let Remus take the lead. I held tight to Fred's hand and was barely able to watch as Remus pointed his wand at my parents.

"I'm not the one doing it," I replied. "I love you. Both of you. Remus...."

"Obliviate," Remus said, a blue light from both of my parents flowing into his wand. I looked away, burrying myself into Fred, who had already been waiting with open arms for me. I waited for it all to be over, to leave here, and to never have to come back to this house ever again. I wanted to be back at the Burrow, or anywhere that wasn't here. "It's done," Remus looked back at us.

He placed his hand on Fred's shoulder and we all disapperated.

***

A day that I've been looking forward to for so long, and it's finally arrived. No matter how much I had wanted my parents to be there, to see it, they couldn't. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear nervously and held on to the bouquet of white roses.

"You nervous, Liz?" George asked, fixing his suit jacket quickly. I looked up to him and gave a slight nod. "Don't be. There's nothing to be nervous about. Both of you have been so excited for today, and he loves you. You'll both do great, I know it." The music began to play, queing our time to go. "Come on, you can do this," George offered me his arm, a bandage wrapped around his head, protecting his ear. I gladly took his arm, and he walked me down the aisle to Fred.

***

Music was playing, and I danced with Fred, looking into his chocolatey brown eyes, unable to process how happy I was. "I love you, Freddie."

"I love you too, Elizabeth Baker-Weasley," Fred smiled proudly as I had taken his last name just hours ago.

"You'll never get over the fact that I have your last name, will you?" I asked with a smile as we linked arms and walked in a slow circle, everyone around us watching in awe.

"Never," he replied, love filling his eyes and body. He was so adorable in that moment, I couldn't help but to let go of his arm and kiss him. Everyone cheered as he kissed me back, his hands on my cheeks, holding me right where I was. With my hands around his neck, I pulled away and looked Fred in the eyes, our foreheads resting against each other.

"I can't believe we're actually here," I told him quietly, hoping only he would hear me.

"What do you mean?"

"We're.... Married," I said. Both of us smiled, pulling away and continuing to dance. Everyone else eventually joined in, dancing alongside us.

"I know," Fred replied. "It seems like only yesterday we were all just a bunch of teenage students."

"Freddie, you do realize that we're both still 19, right?" We both laughed. It seemed like much longer than a year since we've graduated Hogwarts. Both of us knew that.

"Yeah," Fred said. "I'm just happy to know that you're all mine, now."

"All yours."