Don't

A year later, the beginning of what you know to be the Second Wizarding War. It starts with finding Harry alone at 4 Privet Drive. Ron knocked on Harry's front door. Harry opened it, and to his surprise, all of us were waiting at the door for him.

"Hallo Harry!" Hagrid said. Ron hugged his best friend, then Hermione. "You're looking fit."

"Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous," Moody said, stepping into the house without invitation. "Now let's get him undercover before someone murders 'im."

"Evening," Harry said as Moody brushed past him. Everyone else, including me, walked into the house and into the empty sitting room. Moody threw a bag onto the middle of the floor and Harry noticed Kingsley was here. "Kingsley, I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister."

"You are more important," Kingsley replied. Then Bill and Fleur stepped in.

"Hello Harry," Bill said, offering his hand, which Harry shook immediately. "Bill Weasley."

"Ah, pleasure to meet you," Harry replied. Then he said his hello to Fleur, who gave him a quick hug.

"Wasn't always this handsome," George said as he stepped in, followed by Fred, then me.

"Dead ugly," Fred added.

"True enough," Bill said, glancing at Fred and then back to Harry. Bill continued on to show Harry three slash mark scars on his face. "Got 'at from a werewolf, Fenrir Greyback. Hopeful to repay the favor one day."

"Well, you're still beautiful to me, William," Fleur said, kissing him on the cheek. Remus and Tonks walked in next.

"Just remember, Fleur," Remus said. "Bill takes his steaks in the raw side, now." Harry smiled at the sight of his past professor. Hermione laughed.

"My husband, the joker," Tonks added. "And just wait til you hear the news. Remus and I-"

"Yeah, we'll have time for the cozy catch up later. We've got to get the hell out of here. And soon." Moody marched his way to the front of the room. Then he looked to Harry. "Potter, you're underage. Which means you've still got the trace on you."

"What's the trace?" Harry asked.

"It means when you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wiped your nose. Which means we have to use those forms of transport the trace can't detect. Brooms, thestrils, the bike. We'll go in pairs. That way if there is anybody out there waiting for us, which I reckon there will be, they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one," Moody replied.

"The real one?" Harry was confused.

Moody pulled out a flask and popped it open. "I believe you're familiar with this particular brew."

"No," Harry said angrily. "Absolutely not."

"Told you he'd take it well," Hermione said.

"If you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me, then-"

"Haven't done that before, have we?" Ron interrupted, being very sarcastic.

"No, no. This is different. Taking that, becoming me. No!" Harry refused.

"Well," George started. "None of us really fancy it, mate."

"Yeah," Fred teased. "What if something went wrong and we ended up a screwy, specky git forever?" I smacked Fred's arm. "Ow, what was that for?" I gave him a look that read 'stop it.'

"Everyone here is of age, Potter," Moody said. "They've all agreed to take the risk."

"Mm, technic'ly, I have been cohearsed," Mundungus spoke up from the corner. "Mundungus Fletcher, Mr. Potter. Always been a huge admirer."

"Nip it, Mundungus," Moody snapped. "Alright, Granger. As discussed." Hermione walked up and yanked out a few pieces of Harry's hair.

"Blimey, Hermione," Harry said, grabbing the back of his head in pain.

"Straight in here, if you please," Moody said, Hermione dropping the hairs into the flask. Moody mixed it around as Harry walked up to the front of the room, everyone formed a line across the room and Moody approached Fred and George. "For those of you who haven't taken polyjuice before, fair warning, it tastes like goblin piss."

"'Aven't 'ad any experiences with before, have you, Mad Eye?" Fred asked as he took the flask from Moody. Moody glared, and then Fred added, "Just trying to defuse the tension." He took a drink and passed it along to George.

George took a drink, then me, Fleur, Mundungus, Hermione and Ron. We all either shrunk or free to Harry's height, our facial features morphing from our own, to Harry's. "Wow," the twins said at once. "We're identical."

"Not yet, you're not," Moody said. He dumped the bag of clothes on the floor, all of the outfiits being exactly the same. We all began to change, and it felt weird looking like Harry and having to change as if I were a guy. I hid in the back corner, hoping no one would see me. I slipped into the jeans and t-shirt, topping it off with the jacket and glasses.

"Haven't got anything a bit more sporting, have you?" George asked, picking up the maroon t-shirt.

"Yeah, I don't really fancy this colour," Fred added.

"Well, fancy this: you're not you," Moody said. "So shut it and strip."

"Alright alright," Mundungus said as he unbuttoned his woman-looking shirt.

"You need to change too, Potter," Moody told Harry.

"Bill, look away," Fleur said. "I'm hideous."

"I knew Ginny was lying about that tattoo," Ron said, making almost no sense.

"Wow, Harry, your eyesight really is awful," Hermione said as she put on the glasses.

"Alright," Moody began again. "We'll be pairing off, each Potter will have a protector. Mundungus, stick tight to me. I want to keep an eye on yeh. As for Harry-?"

"Yes?" Everyone said at once.

"The real Harry," Moody corrected. "Where the devil are you anyways?" Harry put hand up and said 'here.' "You'll ride with Hagrid."

"I brought you here 16 years ago, when you was no bigger than a bowtruckle. It only seems right that I should be the one ta take yeh away now," Hagrid told Harry.

"Yes, it's all very touching. Let's go!" Moody said, walking himself out the door, expecting us to follow.