30

Eunji pov

Everything has changed. Now days, Jimin busy with his come back and business. Jinhwan already on primary school. Hayoung already pregnant with second child.

Hoseok busy with his girlfriend, Yooji. Just Jungkook and Yoongi left. Namjoon and Jin confirmed dating

(A/n: I don't want to make them gay but I don't have any ideas. Sorry not sorry.)

Yoongi keep saying he already have girlfriend which is his bed and about Jungkook, he saying his girlfriend is a RPG character.

About Jennie, she working with me. I sell cosmetics. If I'm busy with group, she handle the business. I trust her and know that she already changed.

Everything is so perfect.

***
I standing at the balcony when I feel a hand wrap around my waist. "Looking at stars again?" I chuckle. After I get birth to Jinhwan, suddenly looking at stars become my favorite.

"Hey, where do you want to go holiday this year?" I thinking for awhile. I should pick a nice place for us. "How about Venice? I really want to go there."

He take my wrist and bring me to the bed. "When is it?" Suddenly I got an idea. "How about next week?" I can't wait!

"Oh, you know right that Hayoung already pregnant? I can imagine how cute their children is." I smile, imagine it.

Suddenly Jimin show a smirk to me. He approach me. " Hey, what's wrong with you?"

"You know, we can make babies while going to Venice." He said. "What do you--" I stop. I get what he means. "Are you serious?"

"Of course I am! Jinhwan must want to have brother too." He grab my waist. " Don't worry, we're going to Venice after that." He hover on top of me.

That night, we make love and went to Venice. (Looolll I can't believe I wrote this!)

Sometimes, people change. It just up to us to accept their new one or want to keep looking at them like how they used to be. Giving chances to them can make you forget everything and continue to have a good relationship with them. -Erika

- THE END -