22

Author pov

Jimin still thinking about what he just saw. Should he tell eunji? Maybe no because she will hate him. Jimin call bts to his house.

***

Yoongi: are you kidding me?! Holding hands?!

Jungkook: but the question is, how Jennie escape?

"I already ask my guys to watch her." Jimin said.

Seokjin: did they watch the backyard?

"I.. don't know."

Hoseok: that's it! We're gonna get them!"

***

Meanwhile on kihyun's apartment,

"Jennie, you should pack your things." Kihyun rush to their shared bedroom and take out her suitcase. "Why? Are you gonna just run away and do nothing?!" Kihyun look at Jennie.

"We don't have any choice so shut the fuck up and listen to me."

"No!" Jennie protest. Kihyun done with her suitcase and drag her. His intentions is to bring he to England. Jennie saw a vase, she took it and hit it at kihyun's head.

Jennie drop the vase in shocked. Kihyun's head is...

Bleeding!

"K-kihyun, wake up!" She tap his shoulder and still no response. Her eyes become watery. She put her fingers at his neck and there's no... Beat (is that the word?) "No no no no, kihyun! Wake up!"

She heard kihyun's phone ringing. It's shownu. She quickly erase the evidence showing she is with him and take the luggage.

Wait for me babe, I get revenge for you. Eunji... Gonna die.

With that, she leave.

*** (Eunji pov)

I rushingly go to hospital. Tears fall from my eyes non-stop. "Please be save..."

Flashback

I just finish my shower. Suddenly I got a call from... Wonho?

E- hello?

W- eunji! You better get to hospital now!

E- w-waeyo?

W- kihyun... H-he--

I hang up and quickly dressed up.

End flashback

I saw all monsta x member waiting at the emergency room. All of them saw me and they hug me. "W-what happen?"

Jooheon: kihyun's head... Bleeding.

I.M: I went to his apartment and I saw him...

Hyungwon: and Jennie missing...

Minhyuk elbow his stomach. Jennie? H-how...

"What do you mean Jennie is missing? She's with kihyun?"

Minhyuk: eunji... Actually....

"No! Jennie with him all this time and you guys didn't tell me!?" They keep their head low, not dare to face me. "Answer me!"

Minhyuk: we're sorry...

"How could you guys..." Suddenly the doctor get out from the emergency room. "D-doctor, how is he?" The doctor look at me.

"I'm sorry. We can't save him." That's words make me fell to the ground. Why is this happening? Others call kihyun's family to told him what just happened. Jooheon call hayoung to pick me up from the hospital.

He leave me.

Kihyun leave me without me by his side but Jennie did.

Why everyone leave me? First jimin...

This world is so cruel.

***

BREAKING NEWS!
Korean famous boygroup's member just passed away this morning. He is kihyun from a group name Monsta X. According to the police, his head got hit by a hard object. The fans thought it was one of sasaengs works. His girlfriend, Jung Eunji attend his funeral with a puffy eyes and pale face. Let all of us hoping he is doing good in the heaven right now.

Jimin who drinking, accidentally spill his coffee after hearing the news. "Aigoo... Please don't make a mess, children." Seokjin grab the tissue and give it to Jimin.

"H-hyung... K-kihyun dead..." All of their eyes widden. They ran to the TV and turn on the full volume. They look at each other in disbelief. "Did one of your guys kill him?!"

"No! I trust them!" Jimin defend his guys who worked for him to watch Jennie and kihyun's movement. "But... Where Jennie?"

Silence.

Yoongi: YES! WHERE THE FUCK IS JENNIE?!

(A/n: calm your tits down, min yoongi •д•)

Hoseok: shit, I'm just afraid she will do something to eunji.

Taehyung: I call her.

***
"He leave me hayoung..." Eunji stare at a photo she and kihyun took together when they're at Disneyland. Hayoung pat her back and cried too. Eunji's phone ringing.

Alien Tae
Calling...

Eunji look at it without any expression. But she take it anyway.

T: eunji! Is it hayoung with you right now??

Silence.

T: eunji?

Silence.

T: eunji, answer me!

E: what do you want...

T: where are you? Hayoung with you right?

E: yes. And leave me alone.

T: no. We're coming to your house.

E: I said... JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

T: w-wh-- fine. If that's what you want.

He hang up. Eunji throw the phone away. She didn't meant to yell at taehyung but kihyun's death took everything from her life. Her smile, her sweet voice...

"Eunji, just rest. I need to go because manager-nim need me." She nod and with that, hayoung leave. She hug her pillow tightly and cried with all her might.

---------------------------------------------
Ayyo peeps!!! Sorry for not updating because I'm not too active lately hohoho anddd yes I made a comeback :3