29

Author pov

"Park Jinhwan! You better come here!" It's been 3 years already and Jinhwan being more cute. His face look like Jimin but he got eyes like Eunji. "Park Jimin! Help me here!"

Jimin ran to Jinhwan and stop him from running. "Thank you. Phew!"

***
- Life Hospital -

"Your baby is so cute~!" Today, Park's family visiting Hayoung and Taehyung's baby. They got married a year ago.

(A/n: don't hate me)

"Where's the others?" Taehyung asked.

"They're on the way." 10 minutes past and finally BTS arrived.

Hoseok: Wow! Two members of BTS already being a father? How about us?

Jungkook: Hyung, you didn't even have girlfriend.

Hoseok: Oh, shut up kook.

Hoseok excuse himself to go buy any drinks but he accidentally bumped to someone. "Sorry!" It was a girl.

"No, it's okay. My fault." He look at the name tag,

Lee Yooji.

"Sorry I bumped to you, Yooji."

"H-how do you know my name?" He point to her name tag and she got embarrassed. "My name Jung Hoseok. Nice meeting you." He take out his hand for a handshake. But instead she laugh.

"What so funny?" He asked.

"You're famous. I know you." She accept the handshake. He got embarrassed and just smile to escape from it.

***
Jimin pov

"We already arrive." I said and my loves one wake up from her sleep. "Let's go babe." The three of us (don't forget Jinhwan) went to someone graveyard. The one we know very well.

Eunji pov

I look at the graveyard in front of me. It's written,

Yoo Kihyun.

I hold Jimin's hands tighter. I look at him, hold Jinhwan who sleeping on his arm.

"Kihyun, thanks for everything you do for me. Thank you for stay with me when I'm up and down. You give me sweet and pain memory at the same time. Now, I'm with Jimin and I'm happy with him. Sorry if there's anything that I do make you mad. Thank you and... Rest in peace, Kihyun."

I put the flowers and his grave. I look at Jimin and we both give each other a warm smile. "There's one more place I want to go." Jimin give me a question look. I just smile. He know later.

- Seoul Prison -

"Why you come here?" Jennie asked.

Jennie pov

I'm staring at the ceiling, thinking about my worst life. Suddenly the guard call me saying there's someone visiting me. No one have ever visited me for whole 3 years. Who the hell?

"She waiting. Faster." She? Who?

The guard open the door and there's the person I know very well. Jung Eunji. "Why you come here?" I asked, sound rudely. But instead she just smile. I really want to wipe off that smile from her face!

"Why you smile? Happy seeing me at here, suffering?" I said.

She just smile and said,

"No, I want to tell you something." I scoff. Did she just want to tell me, you know I got bla bla bla. Disgusting.

"I'm happy with Jimin. We got a son name Park Jinhwan. He is cute that you want to eat his cheeks. Well, Taehyung got married with Hayoung too. They look good together."

I keep listening.

"It was a happy family that I've been dream of. I'm sorry if there's anything that I did at highschool make you hate me so much."

"You take Jimin away from me." She smile. I continued, "but I'm not interested on him anymore." She said thank you.

"Continue." I said.

"And I'm so shocked that you're the one who told Jimin about Jihun. But I don't care. I'm not cheating on him. He is my close friend." I look down. Why her face look so sincere? I mean she doesn't mad or hold a grudge on me? Is she.....

"Today I went to Kihyun's grave. Did you didn't go there at all?"

"I just went to his grave before I got caught. I can't visit him. This freaking prison didn't let me." How I miss him. He help me an if I follow him..... He wouldn't die.

"Err, looks like I have to go. Maybe we can talk other times?" I nod. I can't do anything to stop her.

***
The guard send me back to my cell. I sit at my bed. All this times, she didn't hold any grudge on me. It just me the one who always hurts her. How cruel I am. My past is something that I can't ever forget.

Maybe I should reflect and try to fix myself. There's two month left.

BONJOUR PEEPS! IM BACK AND NEXT WEEK IS LAST WEEK FOR SCHOOL WHICH MEAN I CAN SPEND TIME WITH YOU GUYS! BUT TYE SAD NEWS IS THIS FOR THE WHOLE STARTING SUNDAY TILL' FRIDAY I MUST G BACK TO MY DORM. THEY MAKE DINNER ANS EVEYTHING. IM ON DIET HUE.